Coming on the 8th of sept - looking for work

hi! Im form Madrid, Spain and I am moving to Amsterdam the 8 of September, I lived there for six months two years ago as a Erasmus student and I just finished my grade in Social Work so I will move there to search for new experiences, I am searching a job as Social Worker, but i need to speak dutch so my plan is to work there in a restaurant or a hostel or wherever, and learn dutch meanwhile, hello to everybody! :)

Alejandro tosca wrote:

hi! Im form Madrid, Spain and I am moving to Amsterdam the 8 of September, I lived there for six months two years ago as a Erasmus student and I just finished my grade in Social Work so I will move there to search for new experiences, I am searching a job as Social Worker, but i need to speak dutch so my plan is to work there in a restaurant or a hostel or wherever, and learn dutch meanwhile, hello to everybody! :)

Welkom on board to this site and welcome backin Netherlands once you landed. You are right:as a social worker you need to speak the language fluently.
In what kind of field you are looking for?

Hello all  :cheers:

Kindly note that a new thread has been created on the Amsterdam Forum as from your posts so as to give more visibility and response to the latter.

Regards

Kenjee