Hello santhosh812.

Welcome to the forum! :)

A small introduction would be welcome.

Hope you'll soon be advised.

Thank you,
Aurélie

:)

Hi Miwako,

Im Gita from Chennai. My company needs a Korean translator. Pls reply me about your interest to take up Korean to english translation work.

Would like to hear from you soon,
regards, Gita.

@ Gita please avoid posting your mobile number. for more information refer Here

if interested in learning English language communication let me know. I have 30 years experience  in teaching English in South East Asia and the United States.

gita2010 wrote:

Hi Miwako,

Im Gita from Chennai. My company needs a Korean translator. Pls reply me about your interest to take up Korean to english translation work.

Would like to hear from you soon,
regards, Gita.

Hello Gita,

This is an old topic. I invite you to post your job offer in the right section  = Translator job offers in Chennai

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hello there,there are options of going to classes or getting home tutored..if its home tutoring classes you could mail [Moderated: kindly post in the classifieds section]

Greetings from SS Protelo!!

We have a requirement for people who can read Korean in India. It is a voice over project. Get in touch with us if you are interested to support us in this project kindly message me for further information.

Best Regards
Divya
[email protected]

im an american accent trainer
looking to take private classes to koreans.
[email protected]

Hello happymumeen and welcome on board Expat.com

Please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the site ; Language classes in Chennai

Kenjee
Expat.com Team