Rental Car in Playa Coronado

Hello,

Where can I rent a car for a couple of day (Coronado) when I arrive in December?

Hello El Cid,

I invite you to check out our guide on Transports in Panama, there are numerous car rental companies links that might be useful to you.

Regards

Kenjee

renting car is as cheap as 35 $ per day, I recommend a place in via viento street right in front the hotel with this same name.

also getting to any where is so easy with or without gps, since is only one main road to cota rica hhahahaah and every where else is by this main high way ...

Thanks for the tip

There is a place called Gold Coast Auto in Coronado that us cheap..... 35$ per day including all insurance....   I found dealing with them much simpler than going through your typical well known car rental companies...

I will try Gold Coast-thanks!

[Moderated: No free ad]

[link moderated]  Rentals and sales in the Coronado area

By far the very best car rental business in Coronado is Beaches Auto Rentals and Sales .It is owned and operated by husband and wife from Canada and they work very hard to provide excellent service at good prices.All their vehcles as new and well maintained.No hidden costs and very honest.
They will  arrange as well to have you picked up at Tocumen either by one of their drivers or they as well use Roadrunners services.
You need to book well in advance as they usually book full for the high season.
They as well deliver their cars to your location free of charge.
They come with a very high rating on Trip Advisor as well.
They also sell quality pre owned cars and will shop to your specifications.
Beaches Auto Coronado ,Panama
[email protected] ask for Craig 507 6088 1681