Want to relocate to Vanuatu - Help please

Hi Joana
My name is Lovemore and I am a Zimbabwean. I would like to relocate to Vanuatu. My wife holds a diploma in education with a specialty in infants and I am a marketing person. The situation in my country is making it very, very difficult to have food on the table hence thinking of relocating. I hope and trust that someone out there may give us helpful information.
Looking forward to hearing from you or anyone willing to help soon.

Homeland wrote:

Hi Joana
My name is Lovemore and I am a Zimbabwean. I would like to relocate to Vanuatu. My wife holds a diploma in education with a specialty in infants and I am a marketing person. The situation in my country is making it very, very difficult to have food on the table hence thinking of relocating. I hope and trust that someone out there may give us helpful information.
Looking forward to hearing from you or anyone willing to help soon.

Hello :)
It may be easier to get answers if you have specific questions.  What sort of information are you looking for?

Hello Lovemore and welcome on board :)

Please note that a new thread has been created on the Vanuatu Forum so as to help you get more information.

As suggested by BellaM please be more specific and tell us what you are searching for so that we can do our best to guide you.

Regards

Kenjee