Moving to Port Vila - Want to teach Yoga

Hello, My name is marianne and I am a newbie!
My husband and I will be moving to Port Vila this Fall for his new job and we are very excited!
We have already done the ex-pat thing in both Southern Africa and Central Asia and are now looking forward to living in and exploring a new part of the world.
I am a yoga instructor and would love to teach yoga in Port Vila and become part of the local yoga community.
Also, as we are both vegan, does anyone know if there are soy products available in Port Vila?
We will be given temporary housing but then to find our own place. Would love to find a longterm rental, something by the water.

Any and all help/advice is welcomed. Thanks!!

Hi Marianne,

There is one major grocery chain here called Au Bon Marche and a minor one called Leader Price (one outlet only and mainly French products). Bon Marche does sell tofu, 2 types in the same brand.  Have not seen it at LP.
I have a recipe to make tofu out of chickpea flour that I am happy to pass on for the times that tofu is unavailable in the shops ;)
There are lots of real estates here in Vila and the have websites so you can start browsing rentals and get an idea of locations and prices.

Thank You, that's good to know!
I appreciate the information and look forward to connecting with you once we are in country :) 
best regards
marianne

Hello All,  :cheers:

@ marianne : Welcome on board :)

Kindly note that a new thread has been created from your post in the Vanuatu Forum so as to help you get more response.

Do not hesitate to ask specific questions so that members around can guide you the best way they can.

Regards

Kenjee

Hi
Please phone 7770888
Allan