WHICH IS THE GOOD FOREIGN COUNTRY for an Indian to RELOCATE????!!!!!!!

Hello

Am a Indian female who is looking at options for relocating myself away from India. 

Which country would you recommend?
It would eulogize if expats can share your opinions.

It depends also on your short-term and long-term goals!
Tell why you want to relocate and I will tell you where to live.

UAE. Lots of indians. English speaking. You can get a job easily there. Also not far away from India.

www.dubizzle.com

Depends also on what kind of work you are looking for. Is it in a professional capacity.
Different countries may have a need for different kinds of foreign workers.

Hey there

I mainly want to relocate to improve my QOL as well a to have better career, because am a Social work graduate and in India you are not respected. The main reason for that is every tom, dick and harry in India does some kind of social service/charity works and mistake that for professional social work. Whereas I don not completely accept it.

Hence looking for better professional life and Quality of life.

Hey Stumpy

Thank you for the response.

Am looking for better professional capacity because am a Medical and psychiatry Social Work graduate and would be interested in teaching as well as research oriented careers. Or anything that suits and dignifies in the arena of  Social work.

Dear Wendy

Thank you for the reply.

I checked for the Tahiti in French Polynesia and it looks like there is no future for me in this Island because am seeking for professional growth and it seems that the island itself is amounting quite a high degree of unemployment to the residents themselves as well the foreigners. SO I dont see any possibilities.....

but if you know any do guide me>>>>>>

Hai Asad

Thank you for the response.

My sister lives in Baharain with her family and she said there no Social work related jobs that she could find on behalf of me also for the fact that women are not considered as dignified members just shuns my idea of even looking for a relocating option to any Arab countries. The currency is good, no doubt about that but.....

I have read that Nepal has an open border with India. If that is true then you can live in Nepal and come and go as you like.

Dear Micky

I have been to Nepal, to be precise Pokhara. It was just a leisure travel. I really enjoyed the place.

But am looking for countries that has better Career growth. And am doubt whether Nepal will provide me that.

If am wrong kindly correct me, Sir!!

UK,US and Australia are the best country for your purpose.

Australia is the best country for relocate.

It all depends on you what for you want to relocate......and also for how much time..........and what is your interest for a particular place too depends...........

... probably the best place for you to look might be in the Americas... Canada, USA, Latin America, S.America...
you will receive respect and more opportunities..
Try Singapore as well..
Good luck to you..

@allaround: Thank you :)

what u are looking you can find only in Africa many reputed NGO working in Africa have several opportunity with good salary and terms if u are ready to take challenge then look for it.

hiii frnds...

I want apply for pr .which is best country for staying

Hi arush007 > my advice is that you choose the country you would like to live in and post an introduction of yourself with your questions on the forum of the country. Thank you and good luck.

dear my friend , pondicherry is the one of the best and super sate in India to live like a queen ,less expense more happiness,cheap rent and you can buy a house if you need in small amount , near to beach, heart of city, all are safe and good for a person who looking for a good life to live , i'm also in pondicherry so i will help you what ever you need

Hi
I am a social worker from israel.
i guess the best place would be in any Europien country i think England or Austrealia is better then U.S.A from what i heared.
in israel there is alot of worke at this job but one needs to know the language and they dont pay well here.