New in Accra and feeling lonely

[moderated: off topic + pls post your ad in the jobs section]

Here i am Accra ... Home sweet Home ..Gat a week make me warm.... ...

Hi, you can write me at [email protected]

Okay!!  I will do so

helo Mestel, nice to meet u on dis platform. i wis to be a lasting friend to u.

you are welcome my name is alpha and i live at nima give your facebook and we chat more

Ameen :)  am prisca ,5 month ago I was in South Africa  let me be ur friend so we can discuss more  this is my contact [moderated: no phone number pls]

Hi I wish to be your friend to know much about your country,India

hi Shweta,

My name is Fritzie, just saw your blog.  I am thinking of moving to ghana from Philippines.

Would be nice to get to know you, one who is foreign but lives in Ghana.  I have lived and worked with Indians while i was in Dubai.  I came back to Philippines in December.  Now thinking of moving to Africa.  Please share with me your experiences so far and maybe your thoughts about my idea?...

Fritzie

Hi Fritzie,

Please note that Shweta post is dated 2013 :)

I suggest you start a new topic with all your questions or if you want to share uselful information on the Accra Forum for better interaction please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hello am evans can we be friends am looking for friends

@evans > you are on the Expat.com Accra forum. Could you introduce yourself or tell us how can we help you? Do you have any project? Thank you.

Hello my name is Richard text me if you are still in Accra ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct