New in kuwait, and it's so borking here without friends :(

hi Sasa

I was going to Flex family Bneid al Gar...i really enjoyed it...my contract ended and i was away and was supposed to go away again for a month so didnt re-contract but will be going back there as there is a good bunch of people there...the intructors and the ladies...i really met some great people there...plus lost some weight...

Sasa Lee there is many
but the one which we can suggest its LAFAM in khaldia area, near "Nadi alfatat"
u can call them @ 24925666

thanks for the infos, will definitely check them out.:D

As you are new...please take precautions before you take admissions in Gyms.

hi sweet aline

how r u

where r u working in kuwait, and what r the timings of ur work

presently where do u live. if u tell me then i can give u the suggestion. make a good friend.

thanks

Hello assa1234 and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that you will have lots of nice contacts here.

Harmonie. :)

Who said the life in Kuwait is boring?

Julia33 wrote:

Who said the life in Kuwait is boring?

Not me Julia ... Not me..:o

Hi all,

Its been 1 month or so i am in Kuwait. I live in Salmiyah and if possible we can be friends.

:)

Hi all,

this post seems to one of the busiest here in the forum.. and so im joining in :D

im a newbie here in the blog but i've been working here in Kuwait for almost 2 yrs now.

it will be really nice to meet new friends here :)

me too i was out of the country for some days and outdated

It would be nice to share some great times in this amazingly beautiful scenery?

why not, all newbies, u have not fully introduced yourselves tho :)

do so, and let the good times roll ;)

hey all...
It have been around 6 months since i have write down my first post here.

Nothing much have been changed. unless that i have now a friend who have 2 kids; i have made with legacy's advice, my friend is a wife to my husband's friend.
My puppy dog is now 6 months and so playful hehe she is adorable. but my dear dog can't handle the bad weather outside :( i can't take her for a walk if it's too hot she used to the AC hair! OMG i got worry about her when i see her sick when we return home!
still feeling way far of being comfortable to this country I'm not able to consider it my second home. donno why, but still trying hard. i think it's because Lebanon is way more fun and lovely,  even so we are trying to make lot of activities. like redecorating our house. hanging out in the malls. etc...... still finding it a dry country! if you know what i mean! i have been here for one year and few days heheh.

so what about you ??

Regards to all.

LOL do guys really try to creep that hard on girls on this website?  weird

seriously dude  i feel like guys are like women thirsty on internet.

Hi everyone ..

I am new to the expat-blog .. my first post.
This is my second week in Kuwait, I am working as a consultant for one of the companies here .. I'll be around for the coming 4 months.
I am feeling lonely here! after getting out of work there is just nothing to do!
the worst part of my day is when I eat my lunch .. ALONE!!
I acted a little weird today .. I came from work, and stayed at the door of the apartment building, waiting for someone to join me for lunch! and after a 15 min. wait, I just went by myself!

I watch movies.. read books, enjoy sports, enjoy intelligent discussions, smoke sheesha, not a big fan of walking around shopping malls.

I am open minded, lived in the US (7 years), Saudi, UAE, Bahrain, and now working in Kuwait and staying in this weird place (Mahboula?!)

Looking forward to meeting new friends...

Anyone for lunch tomorrow? ;o)
[email protected]

Raed

hi

found quiet interesting with your add. i am a software professional looking for a good friendship. are you interested in seeking new friends. if you are interested to proceed further pls mail me at [email protected]

regads
sanal

Since there is lot of ppl who own dogs who shared us with their reply in this Form, i would like to tell you about a new pet accessories shop opened in shwaikh near ACE hardware! It's Amazing! and also i've made a medal for my dog there heart shape i've put her name on it and her birthday date + my phone number in case i lost her one day even it wont happy cause i watch her closely .
they have lot of special ideas! you WILL LOVE IT!
so... for dogs fans. i advice u to go there and take a look
the shop name is : PET ZONE!

i lived in Kuwait kinda my whole life  am Lebanese never lived there maybe when i was a kid don't rember Kuwait is fun when u have friends  but now all most of my friends left kuwait so it's kinda boring now  i do have friends but they stay in a shisha place 24hours which i dont do dont like sitting in shisha places so i get bored i jsut watch tv-anime play online games work out walk do anything that a person can do alone to have fun
ah just having no one to chill is kidna boring ;p
i go to work at day school at night 2days of no work or school a week friday saterdays <3 XD

Hello PPL ,
I want to say , it is very difficult to make friends here in Kuwait , it is very closed place , where u find urself EAT-SLEEP-WORK
but I wonder where is the soul of life ,
I like to make new friends , who is interest , rasie ur hand

*rais's hand* just to let u no am not a smoker so shisha place bad for me XD

:)good day to everyone..

good day to u 2 Ghazel :)

Good Day TO you Ghazel and to Everyone ! :)

so sorry that u endup here in kuwait .. its the most diffuclt place to have a social life maybe in the globe. my dear. Work Eat & Sleep. This is all u can have and all u can get .. LOL .. maybe if you are lucky u will be invited to private party at the weekend.

Aline_SAY wrote:

Since there is lot of ppl who own dogs who shared us with their reply in this Form, i would like to tell you about a new pet accessories shop opened in shwaikh near ACE hardware! It's Amazing! and also i've made a medal for my dog there heart shape i've put her name on it and her birthday date + my phone number in case i lost her one day even it wont happy cause i watch her closely .
they have lot of special ideas! you WILL LOVE IT!
so... for dogs fans. i advice u to go there and take a look
the shop name is : PET ZONE!

There is an accessory shop in the hospital of Wafraa Road no. 306. Its amazing and have alot of stuff & good ideas

Sasa Lee!

I joined the Crowne Plaza Gym right past the 360 mall.

You can workout with the guys OR they have a seperate ladies gym. There is also a large pool, seperate saunas and jacuzzi's. When you sign up you will also get 20% off the restaurants located at the Crowne Plaza Hotel! Atleast we bargained and got it before we signed up ;)

Just and idea!

Amy

Sasa: Not sure in what you're interested in but so far I myself just joined this community mostly composed of young Pinoy expats here. If you're interested you can message me back.

@duresprit sure! Fill me in :)

I'm new here. Anyone near Mahboula?

Hi ghazel

Hi,
I will be moving to Kuwait in a couple of weeks. How do you like it there now? What do you do?

@jbaasoom: where exactly where this pet store is?! Ace and TSC stopped carrying high quality dog food and Pet Zone had mediocre dog food :( 

@Aline_SAY and the other ladies who have doggies I have two and would love to coordinate some sort of indoor play date if anyone's in? :D