Motivational speaking/ life coaching

I am 19 years old, I live in Saudi Arabia- Jeddah and my dream is to become a motivational speaker and a life coach. I am trying to find places/ events that i can start my career. If anyone could help, i would really appreciate it. contact me at " [email protected]"

I've rarely heard of such events taking place in Saudi, your best bet is to start from youtube and by attention sessions abroad.

I would also suggest that if you do want to become one you need to some sort of work experience so you can speak about motivating other :D

I think (and thats only my own opinion) t 19 years of age is too young to be doing such an activity as a full time job, but its not too early to start. That being said, the most known motivation speakers in Jeddah are; Rashad Fakiha, Dr.Walid Fitaihi and Ahmad Al-Shoquiry + the many other Business to Business motivation Speakers coming from Dubai.

My Advice is to start as an assistant in an HR training/development centers like Tamauzy, Meirc and Strategy and Teams(last two in Dubai) and then develop your career from there.

If this will help; Rashad Fakeeh Center in Jeddah is in front of Aziz Mall (the building where Bank Bilad is located), Dr. Walid works in IMC and Shoquiry has a café called Al Andalusia in Khaldiah prince sultan Street.

One inspiring guy is Ammar Bogis, he is the Nicholas Vujicic for Arabs   :one

Ahmadaq,

Very well  written advise to our 19 year old young member, surely you have spent a lot of time in Saudi Arabia to give such a detailed advise. We are short of Arab members on the forum (may be they have more interesting things to do!).

Can I just add a little point to advise our young friend:

Nobody "plans" to become a motivational speaker. Some of us have the opportunity, environment and the means to acquire the right education, get the appropriate training skills and experience to become successful and influential in some of the fields. You become a motivational speaker as the second chapter of your life when you want to" share" your knowledge and experience with others-- It has to come naturally into you...

:top: