About investment Hospital

I am looking for a local business partner of Ethiopia for invest on a hospital .
Only correct people .

try to search throught the help of your Embassy, otherwise you might end up with the wrong people.

Ok dear thanks you very much for the information .

Well, what kind of hospital are you thinking of?  And where within Ethiopia, are you thinking in Addis? Would you like to talk more about it in person? Also let me threw some other idea into you; that is what about pharmacy, but one that would bring meds from much more reliable countries like Europe? Well for now, I would like to let you know that I have wide range of experience in the administration area and also I have a lot of connections with the diplomatic communities. So let me know if you would like to talk more.
A

I started the construction of a general hospital , But I need a partner for invest with me .
I work with a person of the region . If you know right people  for invest with me let me know .

please call me when you get a minute on 00251912624014 as im working on a similar project thanks
Ro

I'm looking for a business partner , you can call with the Director of Investment agency  about my case  . His Phone number is +251 115 157191 ( office)  My name is Beatrix Lauwens from Belgium

@ Beatrixlauwens > Maybe it can help you if you can also post your request in the Business partners classifieds in Addis Ababa section. ;)

Good luck in your project,

Priscilla

Hello Beatrix

just reading that you are Belgim, it might be helpfull for you. The former Belgim embasodor is married to a Ethiopian and he is still in Ethiopia, as a private Person. As I remember was Ethiopia his first work place as a embaseder and he came back for his retierment. Forgot his Name, meet him only once and he realy knows the Country. You could get in touch with him at the rail way Station, his wife runs a small coffe inside the rail way building. When you stand in front of it, you find the coffee on the left, Looks already quite western style.

For sure you should get intouch with some Office in AA, such as Ministry of Health, the best way is if the Ethiopian Embassy in Belgim give s you a letter of Support, which will bring you to the Health Minister.

Beside this you will find a lot of Ethiopian medical People who worked and have been trained out side Ethiopia, from US, Russia, Kuba....talk to them.

In Adama you can find one real modern private clinic, just started 2 years ago, they have some expad staff members. Ask for Andreas from Ukraine, he is a chirurge working their. For sure intresting to visit.

Also in Adama on the Picok Road is a small clinic, owned by a ethiopian who was trained in Kuba and maried to a women from Kuba. Sory can not remember his Name, I think the clinic is clalled Joseph, it is on the left side of the picok road, +/- 1km after the post Office Corner. He was always very nice to me and he never gave me the Impression to be after Money.

But in General as a non medical Person I have observed over the last years that running a clinic turns more and more into a Business in Ethiopia and that means many People, so called "Business People" are sneaking around this subject - meaning be carefull!

Oliver

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory)

@greatplace I am working on a similar project of exporting pharmaceuticals from EUROPE to Ethiopia. Could you please liaise with me to discuss any potential joint ventures?

Krgds
Beniam
[email protected]

Where can i meet you in Addis next wenesday?