Shooting range

hello everyone, hope all's well. pls i'm looking for a shooting range in abuja...wanna cease staying home doing nothing and take up a new exciting hobby. pls who knows where i can find a shooting range in abuja? thank u

Uh uh... I don't know any, but I can ask few friends from certain institutions here.

A shooting range? Are you talking about real guns and bullets? The firearms law in Nigeria is quite strict with possession of a firearm so it might be impossible to find a public shooting range. Except shooting ranges exclusively for the government forces.

real guns but not real bullets...

Gella, I don't think it really matters though but I doubt if you will find any open to the public. This is my opinion as a Lawyer.

thanks Ganza for your responses. but sad tho 'cos that's what i wanna do. but some uniform person should think about setting up a private shooting range which would be available to some members of the public...given the recent  proliferation of gun related menace in society.

anyway, fingers crossed. have a lovely day.

I am afraid government would see it as some sort of training ground for unwanted parts of the society and would therefore never allow it. However, if there is one, I wouldn't mind using it from time to time.

i think julius berger has a shooting range at the jabi lake area but you really have to be a memeber or have a friend in julius berger that can connect you or invite you good luck

found that shooting range yet? :)

Gella, I see you are still interested in this shooting idea.  :)

absolutely. i love the sports...if one can call it that:)

Okay then. But did you get to find a shooting range?

didn't and haven't till now. the Julius Berger one is more in name than in activity.

Gella did you find that shooting range? I am also interested i swear it. Are you still in Abuja?