Something to do... 15th - 21st June 2014

Hi Guys,

Hope you are well

I was hoping there would be an events section to this website so we can share upcoming events that are happening around Accra. I am not a socialite and have friends that tend to do the same thing so I am always looking for something different and fun to do.

Anyway, I came across a page on Facebook about Accra Cocktail week which is happening 15-21st June 2014. I think it would be quite good I guess that it is something different and closer to home. Anyone want to create a group circle and we can do some bar hoping..hehehe (sorry thats the Londoner in me).

Anyway let me know

Ciao for now

I'm up. We just need a few more hands, then a saturday coffee @ some nice restaurant, where everyone gets to meet each other better and pour out ideas. We could play soccer @ elmina 15-21 cocktail event sounds just fine..cheers

hello londoner :), hope you're ok. Would'e loved to join you guys but  i'm currently living in Abuja, Nigeria but will be in Ghana in December. we can meet for drinks or food. i'll likely be staying at the pink hostel. for now we can chat here :)