Letter of invitation for business

How can i get letter of invitation for residence Visa actually i wish to come to Angola do transact buying and selling business i am a Nigerian but living in Qatar

Hello timothy3224real and welcome on Board  :)

Please do check out the other threads on this forum talking about visa, maybe you can gather useful information.

Do not hesitate to post back if you found the answers.

Thank you

Kenjee

Hi, timothy3224real, please specify what you mean by residence Visa. as per you post my understanding is that you are looking for a business visa. it allow you to stay in country for 90 days.

if that´s the case, you may be invited for an Angolan citizen (grants you a ordinary tourist visa) ou a company (ordinary business visa).

I you need assistance please contact there are some company that provide invite letter for this king of purposes.

Hi im travelling to luanda Angolan on 8-24 may 2019 I'm getting a tourist visa but I need an invitation letter by an Angolan citizen or an company which company does if please someone's help or if they know someone please

Hello Ritience1,

Welcome to Expat.com.

I would suggest that you create a topic of your own on the Angola forum to obtain some answers to your question since this topic is inactive. You might not receive any replies by posting here.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com