WORKING VISA HOW LONG?

Hello , I just hired on a company I applied a job to, I would like to ask if how long will it take to process a working visa,? since they contacted me 2 days ago., thanks and hoping for a quick respoce.

The paper work could take anywhere between a month and 6 months. Good luck for a new journey.

thanks.,:) god bless

hi everyone I'm hired since feb 2, pero up to now wala p din ung visa namin how long does working visas be released ang tagaln naming nagaantay kc..,,,, hope you all could help thanks in advance.. :)

@ilada19 we could have helped you only if you have written your question in English. The language of the forum is English, please stick to that.

ilada19 wrote:

hi everyone I'm hired since feb 2, pero up to now wala p din ung visa namin how long does working visas be released ang tagaln naming nagaantay kc..,,,, hope you all could help thanks in advance.. :)

translation: she was hired feb 2 but until now she have not receive her VISA., how long is working visas be released because they waited for so long.@justfedup

@ilada19., wat work are you going to do in kuwait? Im thankful I already have my job offer and have it signed .im only waiting for the releasing of my visa ,

Hi Linda,  where r u now. In kuwait r.