Organize an Expat blog gathering!

Hi,

Would you like to meet new people?

How about organizing an Expat.com gathering ? It is indeed a great way to meet the other members, isn't it?

Should you want to organize a get-together with the other members, in your city, we would be pleased to help ;).

Do not hesitate to contact me, post a message on this thread or on your country forum: we will do our best to inform the other members in your town and to make your meet-up a success!

Have a nice day,

Julien

dear
Fix time and date and see the confirmation in tat regard.

regards
jafar samdani
lawyer
500 38 424

Great idea Julien.
I am at the moment here in Niigata till june 24 and would be glad to meet new people around, sharing experiences or just get in touch around.
BJ

sounds a good idea lets here more.

great idea julian.. let me know when the gathering goes on.. I'd love to meet and make a friend with other member..

we are in negombo,lets do it!!!!

sound good,just let me know about the place,the date,and the time and I will tray my best

Good idea its about time we organished get togethers for members

Lets do it :)

I guess it a good idea just inform us.looking forward to hearing some suggestion,

Guys, guys, guys...

The meaning of this post is that YOU can organize an expat gathering.
If you are interested, YOU can post a suggestion with a date and time on a nice location on your local forum.
When you wait for others, nothing will happen.

Julien is offering his help and experiences in organizing  :)

is time for the world to explore.we must unite as one big family

I´m in Cancún, Mexico...any English speaking expats?

YES  very  interesed  to  organise  get  to gether  to  meet  new people  either  in LONDON  or  marrakech
[email protected]  london

i think it is a nice idea that all members of Expat.com to organize ourselves and see each other in a gathering...there we can see/know each other personally and have a get together party or socializing of any sort........

Hi I would love to meet up.  Any place near Sliema is good for me.  Mary

I am calling all the members expat in thailand that let organize the get together and i ask some suggestion when and where!! Kindly let us know,

Ok
Thank you very much

Hi Julien,

This sounds great!!!!.

I live in Madrid and would love to meet expats members here. That would be a good fun, for sure!!!.

hi how r u Sir . nice work Sir m kamran from lahore pakistan . i like Expat.com site .

kindly send us a message for all those expat where in Thailand,that we would like to organize a get together,and this is  open to all kindly  send some suggestion comment etc.if we gather all  information and suggestion so it will be easy to for organize.looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks
Kz

thank you i like to meet them am a Tanzanian women

kezeah wrote:

kindly send us a message for all those expat where in Thailand,that we would like to organize a get together,and this is  open to all kindly  send some suggestion comment etc.if we gather all  information and suggestion so it will be easy to for organize.looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks
Kz

If you want to organize a gathering, you'll should open a topic about this at the Thailand forum.
There you can discuss about the time, date and location and what kind of gathering you want.

Look forward to hear the time ,would be great !

like I said before good idea, we are in negombo,sri lanka. we could hold a gathering for expats in july,what do other expats think.

Julien, great idea to get a group together to talk about mutual interest items!

I would be interested in doing this in my home city of Calgary, Canada so please advise what we need to do to make this happen.

Regards

Greg

That's a great idea Julien,am offering to organize one in Kenya, i suggest the end of June. Any more ideas?

so ok lets have an expats gathering ,29 june at ayubowan guesthouse,negombo,sri lanka.who wants to come

good one, this idea

in a public place in Ghana for expat here this coming summer!!
we can talk about opportunities and share ideas why not

Hi! I would love to be part of your up coming event.

yes thats a great idea to network and make new friends!

Dear
I am looking towards hearing the GET TOGATHER PROGAM.. a social gathering in Kuwait

Hello All!

Seems that many of you are finding this Expat gathering a great idea!

So why not now propose :

1-  A Place in your region ( Somehow known to help expats get there easily )
2- Day and Date - Try to see when most of you are free
3. Time - Day or Night?

Get yourselves agreed on wheter it will be a coffee or restaurant? Or a bring and share amongst Expats in a Park  :par:

Anybody keen to that?

Regards

Kenjee

kenjee wrote:

Hello All!

Seems that many of you are finding this Expat gathering a great idea!

So why not now propose :

1-  A Place in your region ( Somehow known to help expats get there easily )
2- Day and Date - Try to see when most of you are free
3. Time - Day or Night?

Get yourselves agreed on wheter it will be a coffee or restaurant? Or a bring and share amongst Expats in a Park  :par:

Anybody keen to that?

Regards

Kenjee

For Expat in Ghana I propose "labadi beach" in August and I think a suturday will be the best

Hi to all
Idea for meetings is not bad, but is it enough only to be member of the same community and go to meet with others? Here all try to have a good appearance, but are really good and reliable? I have noticed and individuals who have dark purposes that lie behind the female names are males, who pose as expat, but there are such and that require meeting strangers coming to my country. I think friendship and meeting needs be naturalized and not imposition. I feel so good between you as a virtual friends and in case to accept  closeness, contact (good relationship)  need  search strong  rules. This principle should be for all.

Agreed 100%

Hi Julien that sounds very good, it would give us a chance to meet other people. im in scotland, nearest town either Glasgow or Edinburgh.

HI, WE ARE IN SRI LANKA,WHERE ARE YOU.

I live in West Lake area. I can attend the gathering after 6PM every weekday and in the two weekends. The gathering is a really nice idea by the way :3. Can't wait to meet you guys

:thanks:

Meet expats all over the world

OR