Best mall in Riyadh

What is the best mall in Riyadh ?

paradox00 wrote:

What is the best mall in Riyadh ?

Faisaliyah Mall,

Malls which are ok,

Kingdom Mall, Othaim Mall, Centria Mall (is mainly for girls, has hardly few shops for men)

it 100% depends on what you are looking for at the time.
every mall caters to a different segment of people.  impossible to say the best.

i personally feel grenada has the best VARIETY of stores.

I've been to Kingdom Mall and I liked it. There are shops for men.

I went to Sahara and Hayat Malls and I totally spent hours looking for clothing for men, and I was like out of desperation I had to buy anything I could find at Kindom Mall. It cost me a lot and I swore never to return to Sahara and Hayat Malls.

what exactly are you looking for?
the only real mens optinos are H&M, express men, and i think a gap somewhere

For men's clothing go to the Localizer Mall.

Last week, I was surprised to see a new mall just for men. Under renovation in front of  Kingdom Tower.

For Good Men clothing.... Visit Zara, Marks & Spencers , Giordano stores.... For good custom fitted stuff go to Raymonds in Olaya ...

for men clothes you should try ALshu'lah Mall it's in the center of Riyadh ^_^

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Last week, I was surprised to see a new mall just for men. Under renovation in front of  Kingdom Tower.

Yep, I saw the mall and it was a pleasant surprise. Finally, a mall for men.

Why do I have a feeling men are the minority here? LOL

gonzrule wrote:

Why do I have a feeling men are the minority here? LOL

In the Malls, YES !!! Go to Batha and Hara, your opinion will surely change.....:D

There is no such things as "The Best" Mall.
Every thing is relative, and subject to personal choice.

That said I can still recommend the Rimal Center on the Eastern Ring Road. The place is huge, as in gigantic huge. And every possible business has representation there (Panda, IkEA, EXTRA, Home center, .......).

Good Luck.

What mall has the best selection of technical and computer books. ?

Is there a kionyukovia..  ( spelling killed that one) . !  in Town ?

Sounds great. new to area so what can I get to either off the Ring roads or the 40-Damman  st. ?

What makes it a mall for men ?