GET PAID TO PLAY GAMES!

WANTED!
GAMES TESTERS!

Currently we are looking for candidates interested in Game Tester position in Lionbridge Poland.
Below you can find more details on the position mentioned above.

What is required to become our Game Tester?
• Proficiency in grammar and punctuation in one of the following languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian;
• Should have a heart of a gamer;
• Good knowledge of English;
• Computer skills and ability to master new tools.

If you wish to be considered for this position, please send your current resume to [email protected].

Join our multicultural team and experience big adventure testing games for the next generation consoles, PCs and mobile platforms.

Feel free to check out who we are looking for!

Paulina Śliwinska try posing in Jobs section

Hi Paulina, and welcome to Expat.com,

could you please post in the jobs section ?

Thanks,

Julien

Hi Paulina, i'm trying to send you an e-mail about me and my CV but unfurtunatelly there is something wrong about e-mail adress.Could you please give another one?

Thank you.

Hi Youknow,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note than that this thread is quit old and feel free to start a new thread on the Warsaw Forum for better interaction please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Thanks. : ) I didn't notice that : )

Interesting :)

Good afternoon!
I am interested in your job offer! Is it still valid?

Best wishes,
Angelina Gordina

@ Angelina Gordina > It seems that this offer is no more valid as this topic has been created in 2012. !

If you are looking for a job, i will suggest you to post in the jobs section her : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/europe/poland/warsaw/

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers: