OPEN A TRAVEL AGENCY IN MYANMAR

Hi Friends,

I own a travel and Tour agency that cater for holiday packages to worldwide destinations. It is called *** We currently have offices in Mauritius, India and representation partner in Kenya, Dubai, Pakistan, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore,Vietnam and Europe.

I now want to have a representation branch office in Myanmar. If there is anyone who would like to associate with me in this project, Please inbox me your Skype ID so that we can discuss further.

Thanks
Terence

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : No free publicity on the forum please.

Hi, Terence,..

In Myanmar, foreigners are not allowed for tour business which means that you can not do tour and travel agency business on your name or foreign invested company. So, many foreigners use nominee or local travel company which holds travel license from relevant ministry.

If you want to arrange local company which holds license and happy to work with foreign partner I can do that with reasonable cost coverage.

Best Regards

Hi,
Thanks, I will make a short visit to Myanmar and see the prospects for myself. Would love to meet you too.

Cheers
Terence

Diethelm Travel Myanmar has set up their business in Myanmar for a few years already. Look into it. I don't know how true that you need local partner to set up your business here. Time has chaned dramatically and Myanmar government encourage foreign investor to come here and set up their own business with or without local partner.  There are many small, medium and large foreign companies have already set up the offices independently in Myanmar in various sectors.
if I have a chance to find out for you, I will.

Regards,
Winston Paing.

Thanks Winston,
I plan to visit there soon and check out the prospects for myself. Also look forward in meeting all of you.
Cheers
Terence

Duly noted Terence. I wish you the best of luck and all the success. Just let me know when you come and will have a drink.
Regards,
Winston Paing.

Hi Terence, I am going to set up a company there. We are now offering Tour packages and [moderated: no free ads please] Myanmar Visa services.
Drop me an email and we can discuss further.
Thanks,
Tan

Dear everyone,
My name is Aung Myint and I live in Sydney, now I would like to open the travel agent(ticketing agency) in Yangon and I am willing to learn that business process and management such as knowledge about CRS reservation system, running business and all the legal requirement etc.... whoever want to give me any suggestion, please contact to me. Thank you very much, appreciate that.
Aung Myint.

I would be interested. My skype id is : *** and my email address is : ***

Regards,

Dharmin

Reason : Please do not post any contact details on the forum.

Hi Guys,

I plan to visit Myanmar in Oct or Nov'14. Look forward in meeting all of you.

Cheers
Terence

Hi Terence,

I am Thai but my wife is Burmese I am run Import Cosmetic Company in Yangon. and sovinior shop in KOh Smaui Thailand., I am a more than 25 years in hotel business and looking for TA buisness same you.
but i  quite limited with working capital at the moment, but just keep in touch in case of you need someone to assist.
Wasantorn.

Hi,
I am an Indian from Mumbai but based in Mauritius. I have my own travel agency for worldwide holiday packages having offices in Mauritius, India, Vietnam and Philippines. I will be visiting Yangoon from 8-16 Jan to set up a branch office in Myanmar as well with a local business partner.

I look forward in meeting expats as well as locals while I am there and also attend an expat meetup if there is one during that time

Thanks
Terence

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Register your activity in the Lawyers in Myanmar Directory.]

Hi Guys,

During my visit to Myanmar next month to set up my travel agency branch, I wanted to meet Aung San Suu Kyi  . Please suggest or send me a private message as to whom I should contact for taking an appointment with her.

Cheers
Terence

hey

i notice your post is outdated but from your website you don't seems to have any rep office in Yangon, hence i am writing to see if you are still keen to explore setting a office here.

rdgs
Maxine

Hi Maxine,

I am currently in Yangon and staying in Thamada Hotel we can meet up there. I already found a business partner. You can call me on ***. I will leave Yangoon on Friday 16th Morning.

maxychong wrote:

hey

i notice your post is outdated but from your website you don't seems to have any rep office in Yangon, hence i am writing to see if you are still keen to explore setting a office here.

rdgs
Maxine

Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.

I would to work with foreign investors to establish A travel agent in myanmar.
U can send my email *** for more details

Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.

Hi everyone,

Please kindly note that those who are looking for business partners should post an advert in the appropriate section of the forum :

- Business partners classifieds in Myanmar

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna  ;)

Hi Friend,

My name is Ms. Khine Khine Win Latt @ Florence, from Yangon, Myanmar.
I'm working in Qatar Airways and Mauritius Airlines' cargo general sales agent office as reservation and customer service manager for 3 years.
And I learned ABE UK of Travels, Tourism and Hospitality management and graduated to level 6 and plan to start my business to have a travel agency in Myanmar.
Honestly, I do not still have any on job experience about this industry but theory terms in school.
Therefore, I have a plan to study as on job study as intern shift part in one of the tours company to have enough experience to run on my own.
This is what I'm planning and, I would have a favor from you to advise how can I have your contact if you can suggest to my plan above and I'm interested in your network.

Yours,
Florence
RGN

Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.Post an advert in the Business partners classifieds in Myanmar section

Mingalaba!

Hi, I've worked as a travel consultant for Myanmar and Indochina region since 3 years. I plan to move to Yangon in a few months and now i'm looking for a job in Myanmar inbound tourism. If anyone needs to hire, please PM. tks much in advance :)

Hi Jade,

I suggest you drop an advert in the Jobs in Myanmar section of the website. If ever an opportunity arises, it will be easier to contact you.

All the best,
Bhavna

Mingalarpar 🙏🏻
I'm just starting to open a tourism in MANDALAY,Myanmar. I'm searching for a partner.  :)

Hi Terence

Do you need someone expert on travel?  I love travelling and I was staying in Cambodia in my last job.  I have myself act as a 'tour-guide' for my friends visiting Cambodia.  I would like to venture into Myanmar too.

Joey

@khine khine win latt

Hi Ms. khine I am wondering if you have set up your travelling agency in Myanmar?

I am planning to start our travelling agency in Yangon, Myanmar and we would like to welcome you to join us together in our business here in Myanmar. You may reach to my direct number at ******* for any questions that you may have concerns.

Aye Minn Khaing

Royal Khaing Family Company Limited

Hello Aye Minn Khaing,

Welcome to expat.com!

khine khine win latt is unfortunately no longer active.

If you are looking for a business partner, you can add your advert on Myanmar classifieds>  Testimonies, lost items, missing people> Business partners.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]

Closed