5TH Expat Blog MEET UP on JULY 12TH, 7 PM IN KUNINGAN

Hi Friends  :)

We are planning the 5TH  meet up inside BLUEGRASS RESTAURANT in Epicentrum Walk MALL ( the biggest mall which is EXACTLY next to PLAZA FESTIVAL MALL that is located on RASUNA SAID STREET  ( Kuningan area, South Jakarta )
We hold the meet up on JULY 12TH,  SATURDAY, at 7 PM ,

There have been around 50 friends (western and asian expats & some Indonesians ) and 80% of us are still new member so we don't know each other but we decide to build a friendship and
we all join a whatsapp group to chit chat ,share stories and to inform each other if there is any change of the gatherings and now the chit chat forum on our whatsapp group is active every second and I can't even imagine how noisy and exciting it is as always because everybody does it with excitement ;)

Kindly PM me for my mobile / Whatsapp number request

Let's hang out and have fun together for coffee time !

From coordinators :)

Hello LeonyAngela,

you'll notice the little banner on the right of the screen, the idea is to give more exposure to the gathering ;)

If you make pictures, please do not hesitate to send them to me and I will publish them on this thread

All the best,

Julien

I've just noticed the photo and, because you're all such photogenic people, I must exclude myself from any gatherings.
I fear I would ruin any future pictures.
Enjoy your evening.

Ya Thankyou so much Julien
,And how do I send the pictures ?
Actually we have 2 pictures, from the 1st expat-blog gathering and the 2nd one :D
Please help us on anything you can suggest to us
Vielen danke merci :)

No Mas Fred ,your photos are not matters at all, everybody is unique ,just be yourself because your style is unique, as everybody is unique so, you are most welcome :) we are all just ordinary people , no age gap will separate us :D

Ok..it interesting...i like..n i hope to invite

Okay Bolo bolo
I will count you in  :cheers:

Would love to join,but Kemang is a bit far from me. Maybe if you guys arrange it in Kuningan next time!

Annie

I would like to count you in Sophie :D let's gather ! Do you live in Kuningan ?

Yes I do, though will be leaving next month to China.

Join! Before flight back to US next month  ;)

great guys but i am late because i have got my Indonesian visa today but i have to apply for Malaysia visa inshAllah i will be in Indonesia next month for 1 month may join u then tnx have fun by

@Bella Shu: can u please PM me your mobile number to inbox ? So we can contact each other when the due date comes :)
@ Sophie : kuningan its not far actually maybe by taxi it even only takes maybe 20 minutes ,Let's Come ! We want to see you :)

me too but waiting for my visa and i will remember to send u my number

Yea, Sunday has better traffic but I do have a baby. So short distance would be better for me :)
Hopefully before I leave! Hope you guys have a great time.

Early evening coffee sounds nice... would love to join actually, but work deadlines are such a drag... If perhaps there's another meetup before the coming fasting month, count me in... :)

@ Sophie , Bella -Shu, Syed, Bolo bolo and mr don : sorry guys  :(  so because we have planned that it is better to add 1 more week to give time and chance in order to let more people to be able to join, we have decided to replace tomorrow's gathering with next sunday , June 2nd, we hope to see you all guys on June 2nd 2014 in Starbucks Kemang Raya no .12 at 5 PM
Thankyou :)

LeonyAngela wrote:

sorry guys: in order to let more people to be able to join, we have decided to replace tomorrow's gathering with next sunday , June 2nd in Starbucks Kemang Raya no .12 at 5 PM Thankyou :)

Great...  :top: 
Looking forward to it...!

Ahhh.. I Will back To US from 31st-16th june. Next time Will join

Dear Admin, expat-blog team
Please change the tittle ( exactly the due date ) into June 2nd, because we have planned to give extra time , 1 more week in advance

Thankyou :)

Angela

Let's Meet up guys  :top:  such happiness when we know each other and spend time together ,maybe we can build this community !   ;) 

Hope you all come

Cheers and See you
Angela

Hi all! This is Val here from Singapore! Just started coming to Jakarta for work and would love to make new friends.

Just checking is this gathering on a Sunday? Which is June 1st? :)

Hai Val, yaa it is for 1st June, sunday 5pm

Let's come
Maybe we may share other activities afterwards after meet up like playing some sports together , and we are planning for rafting :D

I have made a mistake about the exact date, it should be 1st june  :top:

Inbox me your whatsapp or mobile ya :)
See you

Hai Admin :)
We really make mistake about the exact date , it should be on 1st June,
Can you please help change the due date

Thankyou cheers
:D

Hi,my name is Kriss,  would like to know more about the gathering on the 1 June.cheers

A friend of mine like to join the meet. It's today isn't it? 2nd June?

Hai Admin

Can you please help me change tittle iinto : The 4th Expat-blog MEET UP on this June 21st, 1 PM ,Kemang, South Jakarta

Because we have gathered last sunday and are planning the next gathering on june 21st

Gratzie Thankyou

Best regards,

Haii all my friends in expat-blog.com
We already had the 3rd gathering on last sunday , And it is VERY FUN !!  :par:

I will make guest-list here on our next gathering to mention our friends' names who will join us

Hope you come and Let's have Fun together !

From Cil (Dutch ) and Angela-coordinators

hallo all! i was late to know about the gathering on June 1st. hope i can join on the next gathering on June 21st.

Cheers -rina-

in next meetup i will be with u guys

@ Yanti :
I will count you in, we will wait for you sistee, can u please give me your whatsapp and mobile number ?  :)

@Syed : can u please give me your mobile number ? We'll add you to our whatsapp group, we have been 30 people, enjoy the new friendship circle :)

@ Vic Lang : the3rd meet up was over, Let's come to the 4th one, we will wait for you

@Don : Ya Let s come Don! It is before the fasting month  :cheers: 

Thankyou my dear Friends  :top:

Hello leony...nice to see ur post....im novi from jkt...anyway...do u have any free time for make some gather at saturday night?...if u have it would be happy to attend :)...let me know...thanks before ;)
Cheers
Novi

I might want to attend....!!!!

Hi there,
Looks fun for hanging out there with new people. I would like to attend if I'm free. :)

Agness & Rahmi : I'll count you in, we will wait for you:)  can u please give me your whatsapp and mobile number so I can add you to our whatsapp group n to inform if any change of the meet up , everybody chits chats on this Whatsapp group and share stories so often ,and be ready for the noisy ones :) there are 35 friends now on the group :) Let's join

Ok pls add me at 08179211254. :)

Hi Leony,

new to this place...
would like to join you guys...can you pls share the details and add me @ 089686767629

My watsapp no is: +919972416582

Dear Leony,

wow..it's very exciting to see your post,here is my pin phone 7DD484C5
so,let's meet up there..

B1

Hi Angela,

Can my husband and I join the meet up this Sat? We are from Singapore and are new to this forum :) Thanks!
Pearl

Ms. Leony, I've pm you my number :) hopely could join