Baliiii

Hello...i really would like to work in bali...from everything what i read on internet it seems impossible :( can someone please please help me ? I heard that if i want to work there i need a sponsor ? Who is he ? How do i find him ? Or is there any other kind of visa i can get to move there ? I could really use your help..please Let me know asap xx

edited.

Unless you have special skills, probably impossible.

I suggest that you read this posting:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=292919

So is there any other kind of visa i can get to stay there for a long term ? ....if not working visa then..

And how about if my boyfriend comes here from bali to uk ? Is it the same difficult ?

Yes, if you want to stay on Bali (or anywhere else in Indonesia) you can start with a 60 day visit visa (which you can extend to a full 180 day stay) and then work your way up to a KITAS (residency visa). 

As for legally being able to work here, that will not happen, at least not initially.

Regarding your boyfriend (which I presume is Balinese), you might have a look at the excellent UK home office sites on the internet regarding required visas, residency and such.