Hey girls i search a room

Hey
My name is Nadia and i work in Istanbul. I must deliver my home as soon as possible and i search for a home and i prefer to saty with girls or shared home as girls and boys.
Please give me the reasonable prices because i can't pay so much.

Thank you fellow

Hi Nadia..
The prices vary from area to area.. Also how many bedrooms you need. A 3 bedroom flat can cost you from 700 Lira to 3000 Lira depending on area.

i live in baja yolu its end of atasheir here rent is cheap i pay 450lira month for 2 bedrooms its abit far but with bus travel its ok if you need help for sites i can give you them

Milli85 is that furnished or unfurnished?

450 TL/month must be unfurnished. This rate is rare here in Istanbul.

wowwww thats very cheap
I pay 1300TL and my apart was unfurnished

Where do you want in istanbul ?

Hello my name is Ferah live in Yesilkoy my apt is furnished  have an xtra bedroom rent will be 800 tl a month it's in central Yesilkoy close to the shops bus and dolmus let me know if you are interested it's a very big apt and I live on my own . Good luck xxx

i have flat to share and it is 150 euro.

if you are interested, pls contact :)

Hi!! :)

IŽm a student from the Czech Republic. In Februar start my erasmus stay in Istanbul and IŽm loocking for a flat/room-mate with a nice people. Your ad Enter is still valid? If so, let me know! I'll give you more information. :))

Best regards!

Johana

no anything just a place even needed alot cleaning and paint work homes people never clean well i clean my windows and house 2-3times a week where i live i never seen now in 3 years anyone clean there windows :O

Dear Nadia, i had the same problem as u have now, well i know a place which have the most complete facilities in Istanbul....Basketball Field, Tennis Court, Gym with more than 10 swimming pool shopping center and a really cheap price around 600 TL monthly and if its share so u gonna divide it.

Where is this place?

old post , but was wondering.
There is no equivalent to easyroommate.com in turkey?
no kolay oda arkadaşı ?
Local culture is not receptive to this type of offers except expats?

You can contact with us .... Kozyatagi, Kadikoy, Istanbul. There is a room for now.... See you soon !

hi Nadia,
please mail me your details on [email protected]
i am also staying alone and have place for one at real cheap rates

Where is this place of 600 tl amonth