Executive chef / F& B

Culinary greetings,
Dear Hotelier,
            I'm writing to express my interest in the Executive chef / F &B. I had experience in high volume banquet, a la carte & fine dining, with more than 115 culinary team + 35 back-bone of the kitchen team (kitchen stewarding). While much of my experience has been in the 5* Luxury hotels & resorts around the world, I understand how to satisfied the guest as well front & back of the staffs. My hospitality experience will be an asset to your organization. I will work closely with all other departments to help them provide the best possible result.
Experience has taught me how to build strong relationships with all departments at an organization. I have the ability to work within a team as well as cross-team. I can work with close to the engineers to resolve kitchen equipment issues and implement technical enhancements, work with the food and beverage department to implement the menu design and functional enhancements, and monitoring the cost control department,
I trust you would take a little time to study my dossier sufficiently to merit the privilege of the job where I could demonstrate further proof of my ability to carry out my duties in a manner most advantageous to your company and with fruitful benefits to me. I should be glad to take up any questions you may wish to ask and clarify any doubts you may entertain,
I can be reached anytime via email at
[email protected]
I thank you and look with keen anticipation to a favorable reply.
Thanks & regards,
Executive chef,
Spices

Hello spices and welcome on board!

So as to get visibility by concerned parties, I kindly suggest you to place an advert in our Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Astana. Over there you can register your cv and get maximum chance of being recruited by concerned parties.

The forum here is mostly for sharing of information and advice by members.

Regards

Kenjee

Dear kenjee,
          Kindly leave your recruiting Id and details, to [email protected]
I'ii forward my CV to  register for Hotel  tourism job!

Thanks & Regards,
Spices chef,

Hello spices,

I am not a recruter but from Expat.com Team. The link I gave you above is where you should place your CV if you are looking for a Hotel Job.

Here on the forum, I am afraid that it will not help you much.

Regards

Kenjee