Moving in with the dog

Hi there...

So it is decided. I'm going to live in Tallin for 3-4 years. I'm from Poland, 36 yo and right now i have a really big problem with choosing the right place. It would be much easier without my beloved dog BUT.. I got her and shes more important than me so I need Your help. Which part of the city would you recommend for dog owners? I'm looking for a place close to some park/forrest where your puppy can run off-leash - Irish Setter - needs it... loves it!! :) Money is not a problem. The apartament will be fully covered by my company.
Thanks in advance for any help!

P.

Mustamae

Thanks!! Looks really greenish :) what do you think about Pirita? There are some lovely parks out there but i read that those are national parks... can you walk your dog out there??

Czesc!
I used to knew someone who had a relative living in Pirita and it's a great place to live, a lot less crowded than the other parts of Tallinn .
Regarding the national parks I think you have to keep you dog in leash while walking him.

As a dog owner myself you'd be better off locating outside of Tallinn perhaps 15km or so - plenty of natural forests and fields out toward Saku, Saue areas or Rae vald - anywhere W or SW of Tallinn and it's only a 20min drive to the centre. They are generally very rural and relaxed areas. Pirita is not the place you want to be letting your dog off the leash, it would be frowned upon, they are quite reserved out there. Pirita is the kind of place where you pay for someone to walk your dog, you wouldn't actually do it yourself :)