Need new friends in lahore,

Hi every one i am new member, just moved to lahore from usa would like to meat new friends who also moved here in lahore from overseas like minded.i live in lahore cantt. hope to hear from all of you. have a good one.

can we be friends

thanks
amjad

Sure amjad why not tell me more about your self.

hello ill be in lahore next month ;)

I wiil be pleased to met you i learned you r from Philippines I have spend some good time in philppines in visaya. Tacloban city I speak litle worrayee and tagalog but not cebuano.any ways keep in touch and be my guest in lahore.

you know how to speak waray and tagalog? awesome!!! my husband lived near lahore cantt the name is askari very near the airport :)

Madam Askari is not a Village.......to see the village you can visit the Wahga border...its realy good

hello,
can we be friends

yes i will be happy to be your friend

hi friend im also in lahore and reternd  from new york  my skype id is dubai3434

im abid

Yes.I would certainly enjoy , being friends with you.Welcome to the lovely land of Pakistan.

thanks sir,

can you send me your email address

[email protected]

hello how are you..

i love to meet new peoples and travelling..

i also visited many times thailand and philipine..

very nice experience in manila.. very friendly filipino peoples..

i would like to meet you..

just inbox me , when you free

Salam to every one i am newly join this site i hope u r all fine & God bless u with all his might. I am Hamid from Lahore &
i doing a job in NGO as in-charge Designer section. i hope we make a good friends in this forum

welcom hamid. good to know you. what does your NGO do

Salam o alyekom Where are you now a days? Abid

hello are u still in lahore?

bro im from cali

hello everyone,

its a pleasant morning today, and i am listening to what you would like to discover in this city and find out. tea here is best to get you out from sleepiness.