Hope to get lots of friends here . . . . .

Dear friends hi,

I am a guy of 41 years and I will just finish 42 mile stones of my life by 03rd July. I am from Delhi ( India ). I am five feet eleven inches tall and pale in complexion, My hobbies are music, art, different interests and astrology too. I like the collection of gems and I have a lot of different things of collection. We are four brothers and one sister. My sister in eldest than me and I am eldest than my brothers. I have my own business of language translations, web designing and high fashion garments but all are not good. I am taking the projects of all Indian and foreign languages and another side I am doing the business of precious and semi - precious stones and computer horoscopes. I am a professional Astrologer. I am doing work in Indian Vedic Astrology. Sometimes I make paintings too and sometimes I collect tree roots for decoration and my hobby, some times I play flute. I have several hobbies like reading, writing, music, travel, painting etc etc... I am practicing Astrology since last twenty years. I love to spend time at natural places which give me peace, I choose Himachal Pradesh, Uttrakhand and other states because of mountains but I traveled a lot. I hope it is enough for my introduction.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Dinesh Sharma

Hello Dinesh Sharma,  :cheers:

That's indeed a great introduction!

You definitely should be making friends around, may I ask where have you traveled? Have you any ambitions of expatriation?

Regards

Kenjee

Dear Kenjee . . . . . .  thanks for your message . . . .  I am crazy about himalyas, jungles and rivers . . . .

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR