Here we go!

The new Expat.com is online!

The entire Expat.com team hopes you'll appreciate the changes.

Please let us you think on this topic. Any remarks, ideas and suggestions are very welcome! 

(please note that we might make few adjustments in the next few days)

It looks great ! :cool:

very nice,,,,,,,,,:cool:

Love it...looks fabulous!

I think it looks great too... taking a deeper look around now.

It looks good !!

Nonetheless, it would good to notify the user when the guide is not complete (or make the link not clickable).

https://www.expat.com/en/guide/africa/k … ities.html , https://www.expat.com/en/guide/africa/k … visas.html , etc... have no content and look exactly the same = useless for your readers and very very BAD for your Search Engine Optimisation as bots will see this as duplicate content and you'll get penalised !!

Personally, I prefer the previous version...  It was much easier to navigate.  Les pages to load, less click and less cut content between pages.

A/ Would like to you to fetch RSS feed from blogs and place them in sidebar.

B/ Would like to receive an email when there is a new post in a country forum or provide a RSS feed so that I don't forget to pay a visit.

C/ And remove the 120 seconds limitation for well-know users.  Really !!!

Design is good.

Keep up the good work !!

Oups !! Sorry just saw the subscribe button !!!
That's nice !!

Very nice, more colors, easier to navigate

hello, i havent been able to upload any pics...it comes up with an error...thanks...adele j

adeleduru > everything should de sorted out now ;)
(I uploaded the wrong file yesterday)

hello...thanks for that:)

thanks. it's very nice site.

THANKS VERY MUCH ! OH !! LET US PURPOSEFULLY FOUND EACH OTHER AT THIS SIT.

:cool: Hi! My time on PC is somewhat limited but I have googled some other sites and I think this is a fab site. Well done.  I have so far found it informative and definitely easy to navigate.  Your attention to detail is noted!

thanks, that is very nice!!

That's great!

GREETINGS TO EVERYONE! WE ARE CELEBRATING THANKSGIVING HERE IN THE STATES; REALLY THANKFUL FOUND YOU  GUYS GOOD STUFF! SEE YOU LATER

Hi and welcome on board TXChantal!

Could you please avoid using caps lock when posting on the forum?

Thanks ;)
Armand

very useful :)

nice!

it is good

i'm new here but Yes we love it !  :heart:

How are you , This is Emilio from Dubai How is AMS I think its still cold right ? :) Im coming next week for 4 days to Amsterdam I would like to have some friends to spend with them good time, as its my first time. Please let me know if someone are available between 24-06 and 27-06.

See you  :top:

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR