I would really appreciate any information, tips :)

Hi all,

Dale here, Im currently a CEO of a community organisation in Gippsland Victoria (Australia) and am making a major lifestyle change.

I previously managed a Community Legal Service, working as a Human Rights, Equal Opportunity Advocate and have studied Australian Sign Language (AUSLAN) and worked in the Deaf Community.

Im selling up and plan to move to PP in November. My aim is to do ESL teaching. I have a great deal of experience in planning and delivering community education programs and am currently completing a basic TEFL Certificate online.

It seems as though most ESL jobs are recruited on shore?

I plan to set myself up with a short term rental in PP whilst I job hunt, then I will look for more permanent accommodation.

Id really appreciate any information, tips, connections whatsoever.

I am able to provide my CV and references.

I am usnure of the different neighbourhoods etc but I am very flexible re my living arrangements.

As I said this is a major lifestyle change and I am aiming to live quite simply.

I am quite proud of the things Ive achieved here in Aus and am really keen to contribute to Cambodia by providing quality ESL teaching.

Im not a Tourist Teacher :-)

Cheers

Dale

Hi Dale,

Welcome on board :)

We have created a new thread as from your post on the Phnom Penh forum for better visibility and interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Thanks so much Maximillien :)

Your welcome and assistance is greatly appreciated.

I look forward to any tips, information and introductions.

At this stage I am planning to move to PP in mid November.

I look forward to hearing from anybody and everybody!  :)

Dale