New in Mexico DF, looking to meet easy going people in Mexic DF

hi all !!
i have just arrived in the big city of Mexico DF for work and looking to meet some easy going people for coffee or visit the city !
i love discovering new cultures, travelling and enjoying life  with some nice food and drinks. I am staying at the moment next to Insurgentes Sur if you are around or want to have a drink at condessa here i am !!

Welcome to Mexico City! Hope your travel is going well thus far :)

I actually work around Insurgentes Sur! Be glad to meet up for a coffee if you like! Feel free to ask any questions if you need to! Hasta Luego!

Hey!

Welcome to DF!

I live close to Condesa... tell me when we can meet up!

Greetings ;)

Welcome to mexico!!! I would like to practice my english and also love to make new friends. If you want add me if you are in facebook, my name is Tali Aguilar.

I have been living in London, and going back to Mexico, I would like to keep in touch with british culture and keep practicing my english.

Greetings, I am Abayomi, am still new in mexico city and I would love to meet you guys. Its quiet lonely here. You can easily reach me on whatapp or mobile +525534220660

Hey All, I am 2 months now in Mexico DF an really liking it... But I am always open to meet new people..

Feel free to contact me..

Ellen

Hi guys!
I'm italian, I live in Spain and now I've just arrived in Mexico City, where I'm going to spend one or two months because of my job... I really would like to know nice people to discover the city and the mexican culture!
Is anybody interested in meeting up??
Hasta luego!

Emanuele

Welcome!

I wonder if you need to learn Spsnish, I teach Soanish to foreigners.
I hoprthatupu are having a good time here.