Relocate to Austria

Hi Friends,

I am living in Dubai and would like to relocate to Austria. I have no idea about how to move or what are the chances to move? Can I find a job from here and move?

I appreciate your help. Thanks!

Tony

tonyjoh wrote:

Hi Friends,

I am living in Dubai and would like to relocate to Austria. I have no idea about how to move or what are the chances to move? Can I find a job from here and move?

I appreciate your help. Thanks!

Tony

Hi, Tony

I am very confused, I know you say you want to move to Europe, but yoi seem to want to go to everywhere from reading your posts.

But lets start with Austria...

Austria has one of the lowest unemployment rates in Europe and in itself is a pretty much rich country. Its mother tongue is German, so in order to find a good job you need to know German.

As for visa's, you need to go to the Austrian Embassy in Dubai and talk to them.

I hope this is of help

If you want any help with any the UK, drop me a line and I will try abd help with any questions you may have as I am from England.

Kind regards

Simon

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your advise. I have inboxed you my concern. When you find time, pls reply to that, Again, really appreciate your help in advance.

Tony

Hello Tony,

I have created a new topic with your posts on the Austria forum for an effective communication with the other members.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers: