IQAMA

Can u tell me that intering in dubai boarder by batha road we should take our pasport or iqama.
and also tell me.what is the requirments for dubai visa in batha boarder.
thanks
Abdul Naseer Khan

Hello Abdul Naseer Khan,

You need a passport to enter UAE unless you are GCC citizen, also ensure you carry your original Iqama as that has become a requirement now (at least at the Dubai Airport) so not sure if border will accept copies.

Entry to UAE also depends on your profession, you will need to purchase insurance at the border which is about 120 Dhs I believe and in addition pay the GCC visa fees.

Other than that if I have missed anything someone will add the points.

& Exit & re Entry , they can ask for original Iqamma if not possible then get a copy stamped by your Khafeel or co in KSA

tariqkhattak70 wrote:

& Exit & re Entry , they can ask for original Iqamma if not possible then get a copy stamped by your Khafeel or co in KSA

Yes, how can I forget exit-reentry

As per my colleague who was just in UAE last week that they are not accepting photocopies whatsoever. Even if it's stamped by the company. Original only.

thanks for giving me guidance.
dear sir i am GOVT: EMPLOYE.
i am working in saudi electric company.when ever i go to pakistan i hand over my iqama and take pasport as will as from MY saudi electric company HEAD QUARTER.SO I DONT KNOW.MY COMPANY WILL GIVE ME BOTH IQAMA AND PASSPORT OR NOT.

I think they (UAE immigration ) have online system to check the our Iqamma. I went last month Sharjah I had the original but the other gentlemen had the copy of Iqamma we both got the entry visa without any problem. for safe side we must keep original

You can check with the airline staff through which you are travelling or can ask someone in UAE to check by the way your profession should not be labour

realy very dificult to understand.can i ask from saudi embassy for procedure.these all things should me in one time in boarder.

tariqkhattak70 wrote:

I think they (UAE immigration ) have online system to check the our Iqamma. I went last month Sharjah I had the original but the other gentlemen had the copy of Iqamma we both got the entry visa without any problem. for safe side we must keep original

Yea the system is one, but i'm writing here from what my colleague experienced...maybe Sharjah has different policy.

thanks.which time we are fillng visa form.which type of pic need.

Nothing required only your passport, fill the form eye scan , pay & that is all, yo are travelling by land or by air anyhow nothing to worry only the issue of original Iqamma has to verify  rest is very easy process either by air or by land.

thanks

THANKS MY FRIEND.REALY I AM WORRY ABOUT THIS ISSUE.LAST YEAR I ALSO WISH TO GO DUBAI.BUT DUE TO THESE THINGS.I COULD NOT GO.NO THIS YEAR AGAIN I WANT TO GO DUBAI.TODAY I WENT TO SABTCO BUS STAND TO CONFERM.BUT IN SUPTCO ONE EMPLOY SAID ME THAT U SHOULD TAKE U ORIGINAL IQAMA USELF OTHER WISE GO TO EMBASSY.NOW WHAT I DO.

Tell your company that you are going to Dubai and they have a requirement to have original Iqama for visa. I doubt the embassy will give you visa for it.

You have to have Iqama & Passport with Exit-reEntry Visa. Its a must. No Exceptions!