How to find a female servant?

i and my wife are working in riyadh.i have 3 children.i want to have a servant who care them.help me to solve this problem.thanks

Respectable Dr. Asif Malik,

Kindly place an advertisement for "MAID WANTED" in the Jobs section. Thanks

hi respected it is not easy to find a maid in Saudi Arabia especially Pakistani or Indian. u can find Indonesia or phillipiono maid but it will cost u 1200 to 1500 sr per month.but she dont have iqama so that can be a big problem in Saudi Arabia. just try to get visa for maid and bring her form Pakistan in that cause u pay here 500 sr and the visa fee is only 2000sr 1st time then per year 600 rs for renew i hope u get it

Still calling people servents!? Lol!! Thts mean and rude..hope you got the helper not the servant.

martha habib,

I appreciate what you are saying, we need to show respect to the humans who work for us specially who do the difficult and heavy work for us.

Our friend does not mean to offend any body, I think it is translation between languages that look rude. A spade by any name remains a spade, Even in arabic it is مستخدم خادم خادمه literally translates  "servant".

Thanks for the correction lol...anyway i guess i overreacted..hope no offence was taken..peace

I even find the term Maid offensive.
Nobody is a Maid.the lady that helps in my home is my Cleaning lady, and we treat her with respect.
She is a mother....somebody's daughter, and she is here to work, so she can send money home to her family.

Thanks  yolande for agreeing with me..wish they all knew how offensive those terms sound..thanks again and continue keeping up wth the proper treatment tht u give your house help.Godbless you

Please get a life and stop calling people servants. Every profession deserve request.
You could have said it nicely "Looking for someone to help us with house chores and look after kids"

Pkmusd
yes u can say that again n again!

WOW, guys come on chill,dont get overhyped and if you want to help then most welcome but dont make a fuss about it.
and i think Dr. Asif Malik, did have poor choice of words,and i get it no one calls a cleaning guy/woman  as a servant .But give that guy a break and his english might not be that good (no disrespect) .So cut him some slack and "help him if you are kind enough".

Nothing said, was about the author of the post.
I am just staring facts.
I am from South Africa, and that is one ofthe most racist terms to use. I cringe every time it is used. You do not disrespect somebody like that.
We all have to change our mindsets. If you speak about people like that, calling them a servant....how do you think they treat them.....like a servant.

Djzubaid wrote:

WOW, guys come on chill,dont get overhyped and if you want to help then most welcome but dont make a fuss about it.
and i think Dr. Asif Malik, did have poor choice of words,and i get it no one calls a cleaning guy/woman  as a servant .But give that guy a break and his english might not be that good (no disrespect) .So cut him some slack and "help him if you are kind enough".

No wonder you deserve and Like being called Rafeeq by saudis.
Don't just try to do something different to gain attention.
If something is wrong, it is wrong!!

We're all here against racism and no job is too small.

Whats rafeek by the way!?  :offtopic::cheers: Aa

Martha Habib,

Rafiq  رفيق is an arabic /urdu/ farsi word meaning " friend , companion, mate) but in KSA the saudis insist calling Pakistanis ( and probably  north Indians too , who look like Pakistanis) as Rafiq. This is a word of disrespect, since when a saudi is called a Rafiq he gets offended. Young Pakistanis who are born and are brought up here tell a lot of stories on this

I hope this explains the background. Thanks

Learnt something new tday.thank you!

Alright,i agree no job is too small ,everyone deserves some respect no matter what kind profession they do ,
"Don't just try to do something different to gain attention." 
well what are such things did i write to gain attention. :blink:
I dont know the intentions of the OP neither does you or anyone else,so no i am not here to justify his post, did he specifically mention "servant" again and again.He just made 1 post.If you all are just getting offended by the term "servant". :one
but the way you are all are flocking like sheeps on this post , thats what amuses me and shows the heights of your hypocrisy ,and 'racism" please give me a break. 
let me just make a new thread stating that pkmusd is a making a statement to stand against racism and i support you but here on this post racism is  :offtopic: 

[Thread closed as requested by the initiator]

Closed