College in the Hanoi for foreigners?

Hi,

Does anyone know how easy it would be to get a qualification in Hanoi as a foreigner, that is valid in the UK?

I am looking to do something that is in a similar field to social work/working with children or youths.

Any advice would be amazing?

You will probably get much more relevant information and responses if you post your questions directly to the Vietnam Forum, rather than here on a "generic" international forum.

If you look at the lower portion of the Expat Forum main page you'll find a list of all the countries (separated into geographical regions). Clicking on ANY of the country names will open that national forum, it's just that easy!

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

If Vietnamese can afford it, they study abroad because universities here are not internationally certified. There is one in HCMC, I know a couple foreigners there.

Hello All,

@ proach1979 : For further details i would suggest you check out the International schools in Hanoi section.

You can also check out the Education in Vietnam section in our directory for many more schools that may suit you.

From there you can contact the international school and see if there is something that they are proposing that suits your needs.

Regards

Kenjee

Check with British University Vietnam located on 193, Ba Trieu street, Hai Ba Trung District. They offer few business related courses like Marketing Management, Banking and Finance etc. affiliated to University of London and Staffordshire University. 

-  buv.edu.vn/en/

Please contact with RMIT uiversity. I think it's suitable for you.
Contact infor:

Handi Resco Building, 521 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
Tel: (+844) 3726 1460
Fax: (+844) 3726 1469
Toll free: 1800 5999 65
[email protected]
Working hour: Monday to Friday, from 7:30am to 6pm (GMT+7)