Laundry detergent without perfume?

Hi
I have been searching Hanoi for laundry detergent without perfume. I thought Big C and Vincom center had some but I was out of luck. Does anybody know where I can buy some?

That's a good question, I've been searching for it since I got here. Seems it's not commonly used in Vietnam

I just see my friend sell laundry detergent for baby, i don't know with perfume or not.
Do you want to buy laundry detergent for baby?

I could be nice if your friend had some.
And it dosenŽt matter if itŽs for babys or not, as long as there is no perfume in it IŽm happy.

yes, Iam phoning her to know for sure with or without perfume, then I will let you know

What kind of brand name do you want to buy?" Tide" laundry detergent is ok?

try this one: sendo.vn/me-va-be/tam-goi-an-toan-ve-sinh/bot-giat-nuoc-xa/nuoc-giat-cho-be-babyganics-khong-mui-1-89-lit-284983/

There are two Japanese laundry companies entered Vietnam recently. If you live in Hanoi, search Japan cleaning. As this company mostly serve Japanese customer and they haven't had their website yet, it's quite hard to find. If you live in HoChiMinh, there is Ohashi company. They have their own website, ohashi.vn. You can have a look at Ohashi's website because basically, both Japanese company offer similarities services. That's the only way to get no perfume clothes.
Since no perfume laundry detergent is not so common in Vietnam (cuz vietnamese people prefer the perfume detergent), it's hard to get one

As far as I recall Amway is not scented. There are distributors here in HCM, don't know about Hanoi. Good detergent and a little goes a Looooooooooooong way,  biodegradable as well, as if VN would care about that.

I'm looking for a washing detergent without perfume/chemicals. I currently use Surcare but since they have changed it to a concentrated version.

If you live Ha Noi, search USA laundry. Website: usalaundry.com.vn.  At USA laundry company they take a fresh and innovative approach to 2 of life's daily chores: washing and dry cleaning for personal garments and commercial businesses.