Bar work available in nantes????

Hi all :)

I am planning on moving to Nantes in September. I speak some French and would be looking for work in the likes of an Irish Bar. Could anyone tell me might there be any chnce of getting work like this at that time of year? I am also a musician so would be looking for gigs in bars too!

Thanks!

AnnaMia.

Hello AnnaMia,

I invite you to create a CV in our section Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Nantes.

Thank you

Kenjee

Hi tuts :)

Thanks for your response. I have contacted John McByrne's and a few other Irish Bars through facebook. I haven't heard back from them yet :( I do speak some French and would also asked them if they'd be interested in Music. (some trad Irish with some pop and rock) Thanks for the suggestion! If you can think of anything else please let me know! I am very open to advice! :)

Regards,

Anna.

Hi! I'm thinking about move to Nantes adn I would like to  now about some jobs in that sector, could you give me some advice ? Thanks alot(:

Hi Anna did you manage to find work? I am just north of Nantes in Concarneau and im thinking of moving down to find some bar work if you have any ideas or contacts cheers

shane horgan wrote:

Hi Anna did you manage to find work? I am just north of Nantes in Concarneau and im thinking of moving down to find some bar work if you have any ideas or contacts cheers

Hi Shane,

I have not found work yet. There are a couple of Irish bars but I have no personal contacts unfortunately. Let me know how you get on :) Best of luck.

Anna Im also a musician and music freak looking to gig.... duo???