Student's visa for new zealand

hi
i am from india and 36 years old.i just want to know that if i apply for a student's visa now will it be difficult to get one.
i have been working as a PR agent in a paint manufacturing unit for past 8 years.
i plan to open a indian restaurant in new zealand once i am finally there.is it a viable option.

sharmasan wrote:

hi
i am from india and 36 years old.i just want to know that if i apply for a student's visa now will it be difficult to get one.
i have been working as a PR agent in a paint manufacturing unit for past 8 years.
i plan to open a indian restaurant in new zealand once i am finally there.is it a viable option.

Forget opening a restaurant when you get there. You will be on a student visa and you will need a business visa to open a restaurant. 
For visa information and applications www.immigration.govt.nz 

NZ is not a cheap place to live. For cost of living www.numbeo.com

I have applied for a diploma in business in auckland for the session beginning in september. Is it tough looking for a job ? And what sort pf jobs do students generally get.

It is tough for anyone to get a job. Students tend to get work as cleaners or in restaurant kitchens.

(Moderated: no free ads here please + register in the business directory)