Can i find a job here?

hi..im a newbie  in here. i from malaysia hope so can live abroad because..im tired working in the office and need new enviroment..where can i easly find a job as a nanny ? no more pressure at all . kindly if all of u have a contact plz help me tq

Hi Shiela,
                 Australia is a very nice Counrty to live in but you need to find a job and also work permit, if you are really wanting to come then call the Immigration offices in Malaysia and they will give you more details as to how you can apply. You can email me or call me my email address is: [email protected] or Mobile 0418276120

Nicky Pillay

Your question is hard, but you are a pretty girl, you may find an information on the site about how to find a job at the Australia. What do you want to find? Do you have wishes? What kind of profession did you get?

shairosshila wrote:

hi..im a newbie  in here. i from malaysia hope so can live abroad because..im tired working in the office and need new enviroment..where can i easly find a job as a nanny ? no more pressure at all . kindly if all of u have a contact plz help me tq

For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au
You will need a visa before you can work here. You could consider a working holiday visa which allows you to work and stay for a set period of time.