Kafeel is red is it nessary to take his go head on his computer?

AOA brothers I have a question my kafeel is in red category his computer is locked my company has placed a request of transfer in Jawazat but due to red cat. kafeel is unable to give OK on online request. So i am being delayed for nothing can anyone guide what should be done in this situation?

Dear Zahd,

In normal cases, like if the previous sponsor is in Green/blue category, when you apply online for sponsorship transfer, the system in Labor Dept. will send a request to your previous sponsor to acknowledge the application, if he says OK from his side for transfer then you will get an approval from Labor Dept., but if the previous sponsor is in Red/yellow category the system in Labor dept. will approve your application without waiting for an acknowledgement from your previous sponsor, this has happened in my case, my old sponsor was in red category, we applied online, not once but twice, first time we got approval the next day and second time in an hour.

haseeba382 wrote:

Dear Zahd,

In normal cases, like if the previous sponsor is in Green/blue category, when you apply online for sponsorship transfer, the system in Labor Dept. will send a request to your previous sponsor to acknowledge the application, if he says OK from his side for transfer then you will get an approval from Labor Dept., but if the previous sponsor is in Red/yellow category the system in Labor dept. will approve your application without waiting for an acknowledgement from your previous sponsor, this has happened in my case, my old sponsor was in red category, we applied online, not once but twice, first time we got approval the next day and second time in an hour.

:one

Thank you so much haseeb for this information but can you please tell that currently it going the same way? i mean this rule is still valid?

Aoa Friends! I have a question please explain my family is coming on visit visa at 15th of July for three months you know renewal is not being done before hajj but my renewal is coming after 10 days of Hajj. If Hajj is on 4th Oct. renewal is coming on 15th Oct. Will it be done? I mean I can extend visit visa easily please guide.

Yes inshallah u will be able to get it done ur extension ,  do not worry at all , from the last few years they have special counter for visit visa extension  durring the holidays time