Medical internship in Namibia.

I am looking for details on how foreign doctors can get medical internship in Namibia .
Any help will be greatly appreciated

Hi Drhenry and welcome to Expat.com!

Could you please introduce yourself?;)

Good luck in your research,
Harmonie.

I can give you the address of our Medical and Dental Council as well as the Ministry of Health if you interested... let me know

Hello there
                       I hve few questions about apply internship in namibia.i have finished my medicine in russia and i am willing to do internship in namibia.what would be the procedure and how to i get th right source.i have a son ,am i allowed to bring him with me?would appreciate if i get clear guidance.

Hi lubna zehra,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Please note that this thread is a bit old ;)

Feel free to start a new topic with all your questions on the Namibia Forum for better interaction please

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hello!
        Im a medical graduate,looking forward to do my internship and pg in namibia ,please can anyone guide me with information and is it possible to get in,what is the procedure.hoping for a positive reply.

Hello, i am medical doctor, completed from romania, i wanna do an internship in Namibia, can i apply on line?

Hi @lubna zehra, @dr_miclin,

Please can you please post your advert in the Healthcare jobs in Namibia section, with details and experience, this can help. :)

Thank you,

David.

hello ,,,, i want to do my  medical internship in namibia ,i am a russian graduate, can i know how to apply for medical internship in namibia . thank you

Hello. Im a Zimbabwean doctor, graduated with MBChB from the University of Zimbabwe. Have completed my internship, currently serving my GME year at a district hospital. Planning to move to Namibia at the end of this year/early next year. Please advise on what steps i must follow to be registered with Namibian medical council and to get a job in Namibia. Thank you

Hi DrHenry,

They are really friendly at the Health Professionals Councils of Namibia: http://www.hpcna.com/cpd.php
If they can't help you with obtaining an internship, they'll at least be able to tell you how to proceed.

Good luck!

I am equally interested in doing my medical internship in Namibia ,,,can anyone help  me by providing information on how to proceed ?

@Zouen hello I'm  from Ethiopia how can get permission to do medical internship in Namibia.

[link moderated]

Hello DrAmanuel Dole,

Welcome on board !

It's been 9 years already since that member last participated on the forum. Please refrain from posting on old threads.

I would suggest that you open a new thread on the Namibia forum so that active members can guide you.

All the best

Bhavna

[Thread Closed]

Closed