Employment offer in Kribi.

Employment offer in Kribi.

I was offered a job by a company called Etraco Engineering Services which claim to be carrying out projects in Kribi's Deep Seaport Complex. Work conditions and salary are not abnormal except the condition that I have to pay for accommodation before they process my flight and work permit. They recommended a lodge called Kribi Guest Home. I pay the required sum and send proof of payment to the employer so he can arrange the permit and flight ticket. Does this company and lodge exist. Isn't this daylight robbery?

Hi gabrr14,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I created a new thread with your post on the Cameroon forum as you have posted on a very old topic.
Here you will be able to receive more up to date answers and it will improve your interaction with the other members.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello!

I also received a job offer from Etraco Engineering Services Ltd. They offered me work in the bridge and road construction project in the Littoral region of Cameroon for a four years contract. They wrote me, they cover all the costs, in addition to accommodation which I have to do myself and pay them. They recommend Kribi Guest Home. For accommodation are supposed to pay after the first week of my work in this company. Is it not some scam?
I wonder how ended your history with the company Etraco Engineering Services?

Regards

hello
it's a scam
you can check it on google
a lot of people are complaiing about that fake job offer

this is a link that explain the trick
badservicesa.com/fake-job-offer
best regards

Its a scam, do not pay any further money.