Saudi Culture & Istiqdam Conflict for Family Residence Visa Approvel

Assalamoalaikum,

I am posting here on behalf of my father who is currently working in Jeddah and planning to bring my mother there on family residence visa.
My father is working as an Associate Engineer in Saudi Aramco and is allowed to bring family there, He has a '3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering'. Now the issue is that our all documents are complete and attested but when ever my father go to ISTEQDAM, they check all documents and points out only one issue that His Diploma is not attested from Saudi Culture Office, Karachi Pakistan. When I talked here with my authorized agents they said that only Bachelor and Masters Degrees are attested while Diplomas are not from Saudi Culture Office.
We are very much confused and serious advice is needed from you guys. What should we do and where should we go?  :(

Can someone reply to this post?? please we are struck here in the process... :(

I dont really have an answer for you, but I was in the Saudi Foreign Affairs Ministry offices last week where you need also to attest all your papers by them. I was not there for Istiqdam , but I kept hearing the officials there turning back ALL the people who did not have their documents attest by the Saudi Culture Bureau in their countries.

I guess, you need to try to contact the Saudi Culture Bureau directly and see if they will accept it otherwise ,your father need to talk to the Istiqdam Office director and see if he will accept it or try to find a Wasta to help him out.
Finally, your father can try with a visit visa and keep renewing it (three times a time)

Thank you so much sir.. yes i tried your first option two days back. I went to the saudi culture office my self and discussed this issue completely with them... They clear cut said that its not possible for them to attest my father 3 year diploma.. because its not a bachelor degree..

Let me try your other options like saying my father to contact director of find the wasta... Bro can you tell me is it possible to get visit visa for my mother..  I heard visit visa is not an option to any one in Saudi Arabia.? is that true?

No you can get visit visa depending on your profession in your iqama and your wasta, but they will stop  issuing it soon especially for Muslims due to haj and Ramadan then a month after haj they will restart it again ( this is for western area and am not sure if it's the same for other parts of Saudi )