Bring the Car or don't bring the Car

Well we are getting quotes for shipping containers. I've got JetPet bringing my furry kids. Having a HUGE sell out of all the unwanted crap from our house. Business is on the market and I'm packing and ready to go go go !!!
BUT, does hubby bring his motorbike to hoon around on ????
Do I bring my sexy Subaru Forester ????
Trying to get rid of hubby's Triumph or trade in on a Quad bike for meeeee..
Do we just sell the car and bike or keep ?
Has anyone else taken their car over ?

Help Meeeeeee pleaseeeee .

From the company we brought our container in with:
"Mode of Transport

The Vanuatu Customs Act also allows a resident to import a mode of transport. This can include a motor vehicle, water borne craft or an airplane. Options can include a car, motorbike, yacht, motorboat, fixed wing airplane or even a helicopter. However, if considering this for a motor vehicle, remember that in Vanuatu we drive on the right side of the road and therefore any vehicle must be a left-hand drive. The Act is very clear in that it states that the mode of transport must have been owned and used by you for a period of not less than 12 months in the preceding 2 years prior to importation."

I have heard that there can be exemptions for certain cars that are right hand drive (classic, collector, hotrod) so may be worth asking your freight company for more details.

I would bring the bike, the ring road is great once you get out of town.

Hi Sharmic,
We didn't bring our cars as its left hand drive.... there are plenty of used cars over here for sale and plenty of car dealers as well :)  It took me a little while to purchase one but you do have plenty of options

Is your Subaru LHD? if not you can't bring it in, unfortunately. Hooning on these roads would be very dangerous, few expats ride bikes.
We have imported 3 cars, (one to go) but only because they are unusual, and LHD. There's too many cars on Afate, you will have no trouble buying one. A 4x4 is almost imperative, due to the craters.