Anyone looking for friendship?

Hi i am Myles...been living in thailand for a yr now,havent met someone to be my friend... interested?drop me a line

thanks
myles

Hi,

maybe you could attend one Expat.com meeting ?

Hi this is anum from Dubai. If you would like to have friendship, send me details about you. Well, i am working here as sales manager. I m caring, loving, charming and want to have same qualities in my partner too.

waiting for your reply (if you could send ur photos it will be great)
Cheers,

gupshup521 wrote:

Hi this is anum from Dubai. If you would like to have friendship, send me details about you. Well, i am working here as sales manager. I m caring, loving, charming and want to have same qualities in my partner too.

Cheers,

hello Anum. are you talking to the guy on the pic or the lady? JW

Hi Anum,

Good day,thanks for the message...unfortunately,i am mostly interested in making friends with ladies so i can go out,go shopping and do some girl stuff or maybe couples so my bf and i can go out and meet up with and get to know each other and tell us some info about where to go,hang out,relax or a good place for holiday with our daughters when ever they come for their summer vacation.thanks anyway...take care;);)

Hi JW,

Thanks...i think that helped me made it clear...i am actually the one who joined this site and just told my bf about it,im sure he wont be happy if i make friends with guys (not that there's something wrong with that) but the purpose of me joining here is to find some ladies who would like to be my friend coz im always at home and my bf is always at work... anyway, that's a good one:);)

Hehe nice reply. Years ago i was a house dad of 2 kids and a house wife down the street whom i talked to every now and then was moving and she came up to me and said that she wanted to invite me over for tea but she was afraid what the other mothers would think if she invited a man over to her house. usually a man and woman can bring trouble when they start getting to know each other but if it can stay as friends it can be something special and even more rewarding. JW

Hello

I am a french girl and I would like to talk with people from Thailand. I love this country (I've been 2 times) !!! If you're OK we could talk together? I like shopping, learning languages, playing piano...
Have a nice day
Laurence

Hi Myles! I've recently arrived in BKK and know no one. Maybe we can swap numbers? :)))

hi everyone!

i've been living in bkk since dec last year. just checked this forum recently. drop me a mesg if you need friend to shop, hang out, or chat over coffee :)

CarlMyles wrote:

Hi i am Myles...been living in thailand for a yr now,havent met someone to be my friend... interested?drop me a line

thanks
myles

hi how r u ,
am also staying from quite long but not met some

reply if interest

Viki

hi there,
i'm interested in having female friends for go out& shopping same as you. we can chat if you'd like.
vie

Hi everyone,
I'm a Singaporean girl and I've been living in Bangkok for about a year and a half now. I haven't made that many friends, mainly some really nice Thai friends from studying french here in Bangkok.
So it'll be really interesting to meet people from all around the world with different nationalities and cultures.
I'll be travelling soon to France, but back by New Year's Day. I hope to catch up with all of you for coffee/drinks, a good chat and especially shopping!!!!:)
My email is: [email protected]
Hope to hear from my "new friends" soon!

Hi Mixedgal, I've been waiting to meet you but haven't got any provate message from you. Anyway I hope to meet you once if you are still interested in.

Have a good trip.

Nan

Hi,

My name's Debbie and I moved to Bangkok 5 months ago. I'm also generally looking to meet new people and make new friends. If anyone would like to meet then feel free to send me a message!

Hi,

My name is Ash and I am living in Bangkok. I DO travel to Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia and Dubai regularly for work. I'm also generally looking to meet new people and make new friends. If anyone would like to meet then feel free to send me a message!

JWilliamson wrote:
gupshup521 wrote:

Cheers,

hello Anum. are you talking to the guy on the pic or the lady? JW

LOL at ANUM

Finally moved in BKK from Kuala Lumpur ... been a week now.. cant wait for the weekend and meet up new people around.. Any one up?

I hope we can hang-out..^^ i.love the idea of shopping, coffee, movie..any girl stuff..^^

Hello everyone

I am shuko, coming from China, studied in Japan and now working in Bangkok.

This is my third time coming here.
I hope I can find more interesting news and meet more good friends

Hi Shuko and Cathy - maybe you guys should know that this thread is dated 2011  :happy:

Hey,
How are you?, I`m Juma From Tanzania,
I`M VERY HAPPY TO CONNECT YOU, I WOULD YOU BE MY FRIEND,
THANKS ALOT,
JUMA,
[email protected]

@ Juma Hussein > Hello, to whom are you talking to please?  :unsure

Hi guys, Migz here., New here in bangkok.. and currently working now.,,. How you guys? anyone there open for friendship?

Hi Myles
That's a nice name you got there......been a year here and no friends,i can understand.Well i have been around longer than that and still wonder........once you reply maybe i could give you my contact number.

Best wishes