Can my wife get residence permit for both of us, without me in country

Hollow Everyone!!
I am married man and working in Canada my wife is with me and if we will prepare all the documents and she will go to Paraguay by her self. Can she apply and get residence permit for both of us, without me to be in Paraguay????
Thanks for your help.

Short answer - No.

Longer answer - also No. The residency process involves a number of medical examinations: blood, ECG, psychological, dermatological and a general examination, plus you will need your fingerprints taken at Interpol and your photo digitally taken at Migracciones when you submit the application.  You need to be there.

Allow 2 weeks at a minimum with a good lawyer to help.

Thank you so much!!

hi,,i'm a cuban citizen living in US(green card holder).My wife is french canadian and we both want to become paraguayan permament residents,,can someone in detail explain the proccess for both of us? and is the 5000 bank account still necessary?

I'm Paraguayan, I don't know so much about the citizenship process and all the jargon involved, on the other hand, I have my dad there, and he's lawyer down there, If you're interested I can arrange to introduce you to him, do you speak fluent spanish?

I think that's not possible,

You need to be here, one of the requirements is to prove the entrance to the country, but if your wife already is resident you can appy to the principle of family unity, and your applications should be more easily granted, but again you need to show up in Paraguay.

$5000 proves solvency, yes its necessary to have in the bank medium term.

Paraguay is very friendly to people seeking PR compared to many countries, it still has basic and fair requirements that can take a little time to complete.

Since I did not know the language very well and am not familiar with their processes I chose to use a lawyer who is now helping my parents (in our case Finestra). I and my parents had to plan  carefully to make sure our documents authentication was correct and then make a budget and reasonable travel time from Australia - not easy!!

But what a gift!! Paraguay is about to become my permanent home :)