Hello World!

First of all, I want to greet everyone on this beautiful website, but it's impossible for me to learn above 2000 languages, so I'll just write "hello world!" as we I.T professionals use in 1st program of every single language :P

I came from Pakistan, Oh yeah the same Pakistan you hear in Hollywood movies as having nukes, terrorists, bomb blasts and bla bla, but believe me, although a little extra emotional, we are peace loving, friendly nation.

I feel shy to tell you my age, but believe me I'm still young from the inside and enjoy little things, that's why my friends call me "no tension".

I am not new and it's like 3 years in KSA (Riyadh)... looks like I landed yesterday. That's how time flows.

My hobbies can include anything from trekking to swimming, from B.B.Q to eating on a road side or just hanging around with friends. Versatile huh ;)

Currently, I have no plan to move elsewhere, but I do like to explore new places... subject to a plan made by someone else :D

Alright I have babbled a lot about myself, the site is well maintained and I see people helping each other. I'll try to do the same out of my laziness.

Take care everyone :)

Hi amjad..im new too..my name is dewi and im indonesian..nice to know u.. :)

Hello Amjad,

Welcome on board to this site and thank you for your lovely introduction.
I see that you are an "old" member and I do hope to see more posts from you.

Hello desusanti
Indonesians are very down to earth and soft people that's what I like about them. Nice to meet you :)

Primadonna wrote:

Hello Amjad,
Welcome on board to this site and thank you for your lovely introduction.
I see that you are an "old" member and I do hope to see more posts from you.

Hi Primadonna
Thanks a lot, m really flattered. I am old cz am old :p but you see my status like that because my post was somehow deleted and I thought better repost to know decent persons like yourself :)

Hi Amjad

What language do people in Pakistan speak by the way? (I am learning Hindi, that's why I am asking)

I am Hungarian and I am going to tell you my age: I am 50!
I teach English to make some living (well, actually I have a degree in English :) and I know very little about IT. I love travelling and meeting new people around the world. I somehow feel it is a must that you should speak Russian if you go to Russia, or Spanish if you go to Spain etc. That's why I have learnt 5 or 6 languages.

Have a great day!
regards,
Hilda

like your welcome quote.    HELLO WORLD

Welcome .:) try to give and take all the info from the web to the web

Hi Amjad381,

Please note that your post is now on the Riyadh Forum :)

Thank you

Maximilien

rmhilda wrote:

Hi Amjad
What language do people in Pakistan speak by the way? (I am learning Hindi, that's why I am asking)
I am Hungarian and I am going to tell you my age: I am 50!
I teach English to make some living (well, actually I have a degree in English :) and I know very little about IT. I love travelling and meeting new people around the world. I somehow feel it is a must that you should speak Russian if you go to Russia, or Spanish if you go to Spain etc. That's why I have learnt 5 or 6 languages.
Have a great day!
regards,
Hilda

Hello Hilda, how do you do
Well, it's called "Urdu" and it's very similar to Hindi in colloquial form. So you should be able to speak Urdu almost as much as you speak Hindi, cool isn't it? :)

They say when in Rome, do as the Romans do but then they invented English so that you don't have to go through all this hustle :P but I respect your point and I heard learning different languages somehow opens your inner more.

Thanks for telling us your age, I feel young again haha and please pardon my spelling and grammatical mistakes :P
Take care!

Ayo_ola202 wrote:

like your welcome quote.    HELLO WORLD

Thanks a lot Ayo, see you in UAE ;)

damora wrote:

Welcome .:) try to give and take all the info from the web to the web

Sank you Damora, sure I will :)

Maximilien wrote:

Hi Amjad381,
Please note that your post is now on the Riyadh Forum :)
Thank you
Maximilien

Duly noted, thank you Maxi :)

Hi Amjad,

Welcome to the forum, It is wonderful to see a fellow Pakistani justifying how peaceful as a nation we are and you are of course right  ( by the way there was a terrorist attack at the Karachi airport yesterday where  where my wife and son were stranded in an emirates plane for 14 hours) . I also have spent a lot of time off and on  in KSA, and believe me " Life is what to make out of it".

As far as the age is concerned , we will know when we meet over a Forum coffee meeting, and you are right again, one needs to be young at heart to appreciate the beauty of life.

Now coming to the languages,  as a Pakistani, we must have a full command over Urdu, English Arabic and Farsi. With these four languages I have traveled throughout the world and only faced problems in Russia and South America.

If you need advise you may always send me an email, my expertise vary from setting up an Industry in gulf or Pakistan to buying and managing a property in Yorkshire, re-storing a classic car to carrier and education counseling to learning classical arabic,

I look forward to meeting you in one of the future coffee meetings.