Paraguay investment citizenship

hi, can anyone summarize the investment citizenship requirements for me,
i found this link and i find it a little hard to believe

http://diplomaticsecondpassport.com/par … sport.html

Total snake oil.   The only thing you'll get by dealing with these people is $3,900 poorer.   First you have to get your residency here, then after I believe 3 years your eligible to apply for citizenship.   It's not easy, nor fast and you have to be here for much of it.   Guess you can't believe everything you read on the internet %^) !

Yeap is possible...

( But you can get really $ 9,300 poorer.  ) First you have to get your residency here, then after 3 years of your residency card your ready to apply for citizenship.   It's not easy, no fast and you have to be here for 27 mouth of it.

This company has been reported by the Expat community to the Minsiter of Foreign Affairs and Minister of Immigration - Citizenship takes 3 years after residency is attained and takes one year to obtain the passport total of 4 years etc... you can obtain residency within weeks if you are investing in a business in Paraguay. That is the only fastest LEGAL way you can become a resident. Anything else it's FICTION!!!

Lonnie M wrote:

This company has been reported by the Expat community to the Minsiter of Foreign Affairs and Minister of Immigration - Citizenship takes 3 years after residency is attained and takes one year to obtain the passport total of 4 years etc... you can obtain residency within weeks if you are investing in a business in Paraguay. That is the only fastest LEGAL way you can become a resident. Anything else it's FICTION!!!

really, there is no program advertised regarding investment, can u give me some link or may be if u can guide me as it might be a bit obscure

Natualization is established in art. 148 of Paraguayan Constiitution, and amongst other requirements you need.3 years of holding the status of Permanent residency, and prove an economical activity in Paraguay, in other words solvency, the procedure is done before the Supreme Court. There´s no expedited process established in our legal system.