New Born Baby Exit to Pakistan form Saudi Arabia

Salam, brothers n sisters

My question is "is there any condition that i can take my new born baby to Pakistan (without any Endorsement and passport )procedure", because mistakenly i just have renewed my passport for ten years and need to go Pakistan within a month.

Brother you need a passport for that because that is a human being ,is not thing... for my advise you need to go your embassy or consulate to ask for that. thank you and more power.

He is right. You need a passport for him to travel. How else the customs will know who's baby you're taking. Get in touch with the embassy in Riyadh. The passport are being done in 10 days.

Nowadays ALL individuals (including children) are required to have their own passport. You won't be able to pass airport security or enter a flight without the child's own passport. You can't "include" a child on a parent's passport anymore.

And the child's mother??????  She is going to travel with you and the baby, isn't she? You do realize that it is impossible for you to travel internationally (alone) with your child unless you have notarized authorization from the child's mother or a Court Order that permits travel, don't you?

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

thanks for the attention.
Actually its the baby's mother who is going to travel. we heard from some colleagues thet we can get an exit latter on the airport by showing  the birth and marriage certificates

Exit visas are NOT passports, your friends were talking about an Exit visa. The baby will still need to have a passport. If there is not sufficient time to apply for a new passport there then you will need to contact your country's Embassy or Consulate in Saudi Arabia to obtain an Emergency Passport. The whole world now adheres strictly to the "One person - one passport" policy. Children cannot be added to a parent's passport and require their own passport there are no exceptions. Even a baby requires a passport in order to travel internationally. Also if your wife will travel with the baby and you don't go along then she must have your notarized authorization to take the baby out of the country. This is the law which is in place to cut down on international child kidnapping and human trafficking.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

See the ICAO notice regarding the One Person One Passport (1P-1P) policy:

One Person One Passport Concept

ALL new passports must be for one person only and children can no longer be added to a parent's passport.

Thank you very much sir, for your attention and this detailed, satisfying information. Now am mentally clear thanks again

God Bless You

I guess your embassy can do that for you in a week. Contact them soon. without passport you cannot carry any child, no matter its urs or not. U r crossing international borders and rules dosent allow without proper passport or papers.

Dear
Visit to pak embassy in near you they issue out pass for baby.

I have a new born baby and I already have her passport from our embassy. We are planning to have a final exit on July 15,2014. My company will surely provide exit visa for me as an employee. But how about my 3 months old baby, does she still need to have exit visa or her passport is enough to exit the kingdom?