Procedure of Business Visit Visa

I got an offer from a company in Dammam. Unfortunately they dont have visas. They are asking me to come on business visit visa. I am also willing to go on this visa.

Could anyone please tell me the procedure, fee and time to get this visa stamped in embassy in Pakistan?

Also please tell what are the documents needed? do i need attested degree / certificates? or any letter from my home country?

What is the situation in embassy? An agent told me that business visas taking too long to get stamped. Could anyone please suggest me any reputed agent in Karachi?

Please help.

Thanks

Business point, Civic center. I found them to be very fair in their deals.

Contact Us:

{ PAKISTAN }
BUSINESS POINT ( KARACHI OFFICE)

Address :    Suit No.2, Karim Plaza, Near Civic Center, Block-14,Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi , Pakistan.
Ph :    (92-21) 34127375, 34142313, 38241625
Fax :     (92-21) 34127375
Email :     [email protected]
[email protected]
http://www.bizpointonline.com/

samahmed,

I do not really understand the company which offered you a job can not arrange a work visa. Supposing you manage a business visa, that will be for single entry only, and you can stay in Dammam for any thing between 1 and 3 months. Secondly once you are there, your employer will still be required to arrange a work visa.

May be they want you to arrange an independent (AZAD) visa which again is risky so discuss with your employer if that is the case.

Business visa is meant for business persons wanting to travel to KSA for business purposes, the requirements are as following:

1) Your company in dammam will apply at foreign office ( wazara al kharijia) and get a Business visa request in your and your pakistani employer's name ( TALAB KHATAB DA'WA)

2) you will take this letter to KCCI karachi chamber of commerce , the will demand half  dozen documents and issue a letter of recommendation addressing Saudi Council Gen.

3) You will take all these documents to ETIMAD office at FTC share- faisal. Two levels of fees, normal 9780 for appointments arranged on line which is 2 to 3 days waiting time, and lounge 14500. for walk in customers you get a free glass of juice.

4) visa will be stamped with in 4 to 6 working days after documents have been accepted.

I will be in Karachi next week for a few days, you may call me at ************ if you need more advice. Do not ask me of any agents, I do not know any.

riazcdki wrote:

samahmed,

I do not really understand the company which offered you a job can not arrange a work visa. Supposing you manage a business visa, that will be for single entry only, and you can stay in Dammam for any thing between 1 and 3 months. Secondly once you are there, your employer will still be required to arrange a work visa.

May be they want you to arrange an independent (AZAD) visa which again is risky so discuss with your employer if that is the case.

Business visa is meant for business persons wanting to travel to KSA for business purposes, the requirements are as following:

1) Your company in dammam will apply at foreign office ( wazara al kharijia) and get a Business visa request in your and your pakistani employer's name ( TALAB KHATAB DA'WA)

2) you will take this letter to KCCI karachi chamber of commerce , the will demand half  dozen documents and issue a letter of recommendation addressing Saudi Council Gen.

3) You will take all these documents to ETIMAD office at FTC share- faisal. Two levels of fees, normal 9780 for appointments arranged on line which is 2 to 3 days waiting time, and lounge 14500. for walk in customers you get a free glass of juice.

4) visa will be stamped with in 4 to 6 working days after documents have been accepted.

I will be in Karachi next week for a few days, you may call me at 0333-3535353 if you need more advice. Do not ask me of any agents, I do not know any.

Salam Brother,

Thanks for your detailed reply. Yes, you are right . During my 3 months stay, my company will arrange a work visa and i have no doubt about it. Since they need me on urgent basis they are asking me to come on business visa.I went to Etimad three days back and your provided information is also correct except the glass of juice :(

Now lets come to the main point. I am not working in Pakistan. However i will arrange a company on which name they can send the visa. I just want to know what are the documents needed for Pakistan COC as you said "they will demand half dozen documents and issue a letter of recommendation addressing Saudi Council Gen". The documents they required would belong to me or the company on which visa will arrive?

https://www.etimad.pk/etimad/html/PK/En … mation.jsp

Please check documents required under working visit it says following documents are required. Please check the last point.

E- invitations issued from any company in Saudi Arabia, attested from the chamber of Commerece, or Visa Slip issued from the Saudi MoFA
    Commercial registration Certificate of the Saudi Company
    An intrductory letter from the Pakisatani Company stating its nature of business for the applicant
    If the applicants possess a visa slip issued from the Saudi MOFA, then all of tha bove requiremnets are exempted.

Do you know what is the visa slip?

It is not true " if you possess the visa slip, all the formalities are exempted"

Let me answer you one by one:

1) The "talab Khatab" you  have is a photocopy of request from saudi mofa, this has two parts, one is this covering note with your name and your company in pakistan, the second page is this saudi company's registration SANAD.

2)You take copy of these two letters to KCCI and they will give you two green forms, one is an undertaking from your Karachi company that he guarantees that you will return back to Pakistan. You will fill it stamp it and return it .

3) The second green form is a list of requirements which are as following:

3a) A letter of request on Karachi Company's letter head requesting KCCI that a letter be issued in the name of Saudi Council General, you are a full time employee (job title) your monthly salary and the duration of your job.

3b) Income tax return of this Karachi company. he will ask you for your IT too but you will say you do not pay tax .

3c) LC, correspondence of this Karachi company with Saudi company attested by the bank.

3d) Bank statements  of your Karachi Company for last 6 months stamped by the bank.

3d) 2 photpgraphs

3f) Paid challan of Rs. 1000 from habib metropolitan bank in Chapal Plaza one block away  from KCCI towards I I Chundrigar Road.

When you go to KCCI ask for Mr. Baig he sounds a bit strict but once you show obedience and humbleness he is very kind if you insist, he will give you the letter on the same day you submit the documents.

Once you have this yellow KCCI letter, you should go to FTC eitamad. DO NOT fill the on line form on the net, if you do, you will have to wait for the computerised appointment. Rather you must go to Eitamad office in person, meet the person who is fair complexion  with beard, he speaks good arabic too. Don't ask his name he will say " we are not allowed to give our names" .Do not give any lift to the 4 CHIPKALI type " urdu medium" girls, they are useless.

Eitamad will demand the following documents:

4a) Two passport size photographs with blue background.

4b) Letter of recommendation of KCCI

4c) A letter from your Karachi  Company requesting Saudi Council Gen. explaining your purpose of visit, your job title.

4d) You Karachi Company's Bank statement in original.

4e) Your two passports ( current and previous) original with copies, in case you have lost the previous passport, a copy of police report.

The bearded man will again try to ask for an immediate appointment of the" juice lounge" and you will say I don't want to spend this money and I am prepared to come tomorrow morning, on this he will direct you to the cash counter no 5. where you will pay Rs. 9580.

Then you will proceed to the DOCUMENTS COLLECTION chamber, you will be given a 6 inches by 3 feet computerised slip. This slip has an E number on it, kindly ask the officer to mark this E number.

You will be told that the visa will take between 4 to 6 working days, but when you log into eitamad site, you will put your E number and you date of birth, to your surprise you will get a message to collect your visa on the next working day.

On the day of collection you will need:

6a) The 3 foot computer slip.

6b) Original and copy of your CNIC

You never called me? (thanks you did)

wish you luck

Thank you Riazcdki for detailed reply. I think this business visa is not suitable for me as i am unemployed and cannot get these documents. If it were only a letter then i can arrange but there are too many formalities.

Other options i have is work visit visa. I have a computer engineering degree but it is not attested. Neither have time to attest it. I am not sure if i can get it stamp without attested degree.

I know for some of the permanent job visas, degree attestation is mandatory but i have seen on different websites for work visit visas, only a copy of degree is required (either attested or not).

Can anyone please confirm?

Thanks

Contact on of the agents in Pakistan Karachi a few old agents are Businesspoint near civic center karachi