Some Area information needed plz

Dear All,

I am new in Riyadh and want to get a villa portion or Apartment (2 bed) near Kingdom tower (10min drive range). My office is in Sulaimaniyah but that is an expensive place , so what i want is that i should get a place near 20k/year and being as close to Kingdom tower as possible. Can anyone please list such areas near Kingdom tower so that i can search for classified of that area. Like i heard Umm Al Hamam is near Kingdom tower(within 10min drive range) and is comparatively economical.

Having a list of economical areas in 10min drive range of Kingdom tower will help me look for online classifieds in a better way because i will have my target area information.

Any support will be highly appreciated. :)

Thanx

Hello RAN123.

You should post an advert in the Housing in Riyadh section. It can help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Right next to the Kingdom tower in Sulamaniyah there's one ice cream parlor. I heard the ice creams there are very good.

Sorry I'm in Dammam, and can't help you more :)

RAN123 wrote:

Dear All,

I am new in Riyadh and want to get a villa portion or Apartment (2 bed) near Kingdom tower (10min drive range). My office is in Sulaimaniyah but that is an expensive place , so what i want is that i should get a place near 20k/year and being as close to Kingdom tower as possible. Can anyone please list such areas near Kingdom tower so that i can search for classified of that area. Like i heard Umm Al Hamam is near Kingdom tower(within 10min drive range) and is comparatively economical.

Having a list of economical areas in 10min drive range of Kingdom tower will help me look for online classifieds in a better way because i will have my target area information.

Any support will be highly appreciated. :)

Thanx

check expatriates.com for classifieds. umm ul hammam is a cheap are and it will be 10-15 min drive. May be the distance is not much but traffic will be a key factor.

Thanx PkMusd , Umm ul Hamam is the only place i know that fills in the criteria. I was hoping that some1 could give me infomation abt other such places near Kingdom tower.

Thanx in advance

Well I know few areas within this range: Olaya, Rahmaniyah, Al Maather, An Nasiriyah, Al Wizarat. But take it from me, I was looking in those areas for a small apartment (2 beds) and couldn't find a decent in the 20k range! Rent is relatively expensive these days!

Thanx aalnass.
so the only possibility is Umm Al Hammam? that is near Sulaimaiyah and below 20k/year for 2 bed apartment?

Can someone give the names of residential villas or apartment building in Umm Al Hamam District, Near Maether Police Station, Riyadh along King Khalid Road

First welcome to saudi :)

If you are looking for good and clean sulymaniah will be better.but if u looking for cheaper umm alhmmam cheaper.

tahnx alot everyone

Abo Mshari thank you

Please visit : expatriates.com/classifieds/riy/housingavailable/

In-order to check available flats near to Kingdom Tower.

Best of Luck.

Osman

Hi Osman > this is an old thread. If you have accommodation for rent, please post an ad in the Housing in Riyadh section. Thank you.