Indonesian friends. ..

Im looking for Indonesian friends in England.

Summer

Hi miss summer,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Can you please introduce yourself briefly so as we know you more :) ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat.com Team

Hi there,

I am Indonesian and currently living in Reading.

Cheers

Hi Summer!

I'm Indonesian too and looking for some Indonesian friend in London :) How are you?

Hi Summer, I am on what app if you would like to chat! 65 96893089 - I look forward to hearing from you! Darsi

Perhaps you could arrange a meet.

http://www.warungbumbu.co.uk/

Darsi is going to London tomorrow to meet two other friends. She has a uk mobile number but I don't know it. Send your mobile number or what app contact and I will pass message on. I  her employer Katie who has been making friends for her!

Ooh any Indonesians in Manchester?  Seems like I'm the only one up north..
Nice to meet you all anyway!
Freya

*************** . Hope too see you someday .

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : message edited : please post only in english here

Hi everybody,

I have removed some posts here as they were not in english.
Please make sure to respect the forum's language when posting.

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello,  I am an english guy living in manchester,  looking for Indonesian speaking friends to help me improve my Bahasa Indo skills.  I can speak a little Bahasa Indo already but want to improve.
Would like to meet local indonesian speaking people in UK, ideally in Manchester

I live about halfway between Manchester and Leeds. It's between Lancashire and North Yorkshire border. I would love to make friends with Indonesian in the area. I can drive and perhaps meet up halfway if anyone live around Manchester or Leeds fancy it?

Hi Sella and Kiffa, u guys free tomorrow to go to Manchester? Xmas market gonna be open tomorrow. X

Ahhh I love xmas market!! I don't think I can make it tomorrow. Already have other commitments :-(

Hi I am english living in Manchester want to improve my bahasa indonesia.
bisa sedikit mau yang baik