Getting married in Kosovo

Hi all,

We invite all the ones who got married in Kosovo or who are about to get married in Kosovo to participate in this thread :)

What are the formalities to get married in Kosovo? Is it the same for a couple of foreigners of for a mixed couple (between a foreigner and a native of Kosovo)?

Are the procedures complicated?

How long does it take to carry out all the formalities?

Thank you in advance for participating,

Armand

hey I am Kosovo Albanian, it's normal to get married in Kosovo, not complicated procedures, only you can go in municipality where your wife come from and you can marry there.

also gay marriage is eligible.

Thank you for your contribution, beni_1_1! :)

You are welcome Christine :)

Ben kosovalı bir bayanla evlenmek istiyorum. Bunu nasıl sağlarım?

Ben kosovalı bir bayanla evlenmek istiyorum bana bu konuda yardımcı olur musun?

@serdar5039 -> Can you please post in english on this English speaking forum? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Aurélie wrote:

@serdar5039 -> Can you please post in english on this English speaking forum? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

A woman I want to marry kosovo about meth Can you help me?

Hello serdar5039. :)

I hope other members will be able to give you some useful informations. If you have specific questions, do not hesitate to ask them.

PS: I form part of the Expat.com Team.

Thank you,
Aurélie

How is marriage officiated in Kosovo, Islamic or civil?

Hi,

I want to marry a girl from third country, we both want to go to kosovo to marry, what are documents required and how long is the procedure

Many thanks in advance

[Moderated: Not a matrimonial website]

[Moderated: Off topic]

[Moderated: This is not a dating website]

[Moderated: This forum is not a dating website]

Marriages are legaly civil in Kosovo.
Many people are muslims but there are christians both on the Albanian community as well as the serb community.

You can have a 2nd marriage in church or mosque but it is the municipally/comunal marriage that counts on the legal terms.

[Moderated: inappropriate]

kazikazikazi wrote:

[moderated: inappropriate post]

Welcome to EB.
For your information this is not a dating or a matrimonial site. If you are looking for a wife please look elsewhere.

Marriages are legaly civil in kosovo many people are muslims but there are christians but on the albanian community as will as the serb community you can have a 2 marriage in church or mosque but is the municipally comunal marriage that counts on the legal terms.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hi. That's really good to know so thank you. I think it's important information.
In my circumstance I wish to move to Kosovo from England and marry my fiancée who is from Kosovo.
I am of Christian religion and she of Muslim.

Hi! do you get finally married? which certificates do I need? I will marry in Februar. Thanks :)

If this threat still available i would like to ask one thing :

Am from Arabic nationality and planning to get married from my lady from EU and we planning to go to Kosovo to get married is there is any special requirement should we prepare for that, or any advice for that matter.

Thank you
Kind regards!

Really is that so easy? Can you tell me more about it?  Thank you  :)

Hi I'm 1984 male from North Iraq muslim sunni wanna married with Kosovo muslim but I living UK what can I do.. need help